BigMike55 and MarsHydro Go Crazy

It is a high possibility for next week. Possibly Tuesday. You gonna be around??

1 Like

:rofl: :joy: :scream: :crazy_face: :wink:
Am I gonna be around? Hell cuz, you got pretty much a captive audience here in me! I’m not mobile, remember?

Also, yes lol I’ll ‘be around’

3 Likes

And there is no such thing as hijacking here.

2 Likes

Same as on my circus thread, but still gotta give respect, ya know me lol

1 Like

I will let you and @Oldjoints know when I head up there. Sure would be nice to burn some ganja with you guys again.

4 Likes

That’s a most definitely HELL YEAH!

I took cuttings to make clones with but they won’t be rooted yet by Tuesday. You can have some to take home with anyways lol

3 Likes

So of the 3 of us, I’m the least mobile. Can we all just meet here Tuesday? @Oldjoints, y’all, and us?

1 Like

Cool. Need anything from down here?
I have a couple of Crockett’s Tangie that I could probably get some cuttings from. Also some ISS and I think my Skywalker could stand a haircut. These are all in veg cycle.

1 Like

you mentioned ISS and Buddha’s cane I think? just a couple of each possibly? I like the way that 1 ISS is doing shoulda taken clones lol

I have a couple SkyWalker going in veg
Crockett’s Tangie I grew some then gave the rest of the seeds away, I’m good on thatun

1 Like

I will try to hook you up. I’m not sure my Buddahs Cane clones are ready for cutting, but we will see. That’s almost a week away.

1 Like

If not Ive got him…….

1 Like

Well I’ve got plenty of cuttings of Frankenstein to share with you and @Oldjoints also. So both of you get 3-4

2 Likes

There we go lol you bring a couple ISS and I’ll get some Buddha’s Cane from @Oldjoints
while you two can grab 3-4 of these clones I got rooting

3 Likes

Hang a left at Bristow onto #48 is a more direct route to us

1 Like

I think these girls are putting on some weight.

And my ISS is frosting up good.

26 Likes

I’d say “good” is not the word. I got chills just looking at those leaves. lol

3 Likes

They are so lovely and frosty. I had to go put on a sweater.

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

Frosty…shoot you can ski down those leaves. :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

5 Likes

Looking rather fine there @BigMike55

6 Likes

These look absolutely fabulous @BigMike55 :green_heart: Great job!!

2 Likes