BigMike55 and MarsHydro Go Crazy

It’s so true. Those who have never grown this plant would have trouble understanding that sentiment. Plant therapy!

4 Likes

I have that same reaction. It’s an involuntary reaction to happy plants. They radiate positive vibes when they are happy happy happy! It can’t help but engulf the unwary grower. It sneaks up and bang there it is. You have a smile plastered on your face.

3 Likes

16 Likes

BigMike needs this!

6 Likes

Mikey likey. Maybe after they make it fully legal. No point in bringing suspicion on me. You know they are out to ‘get’ us.

8 Likes

I’m already suspicious of you…I think you “might” smoke marijuana!

7 Likes

You may be right I see those funny lookin
:eyes::tomato: tomatoe plants and it’s 257 days and no tomatoes I’m starting to wonder just sayin

6 Likes

I know…right?

4 Likes

ezgif-1-26ce3c8c22
We are all watching
:face_with_monocle::rofl::raised_hands:

5 Likes

I think everything in a small space is just amplified that much more, little adjustments make a bigger difference in a small space.
:dash::dash::sunglasses::v::canada:
edit: you guys crack me up love this thread :metal::metal::metal:

5 Likes

Thanks for rearing your ug… Er I mean rearing your head in my thread.

You are more than welcome to hang around if you can stand it!

4 Likes

right now my fav thread I’m watching you guys lol…
that read kinda creepy, sorry I didn’t mean to make it weird🤣

3 Likes

Just don’t read Mikes back and forth with Slick1. lol
Them guys are half a bubble off plumb in my opinion, not just when they are slinging crap back and forth with each other. They are always that way. lol
They have put so many pictures in my head that my brain needs a good soap scrubbing (brain washing if you will). lol
I could put up quotes but then I’d have to read them again… That’s too much for my virgin eyes.
:rofl:

6 Likes

lol cuz, after seeing their posts the first time, any part of your eyes that mighta been virginal, are just tender & sore now!

6 Likes

I wear dark sunglasses to take the edge off of it. lol
:sunglasses:
:pray:

5 Likes

Wearing protection is always good!

4 Likes

Dang! You can always bring it back around to that.
:rofl:
Good one @JohnnyPotseed . :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Air stratifies into multiple heat layers, even within a small space, so air must be moved through the separate and distinct layers in order to create an air stream that affects all the layers. Have you ever had a mixed drink with multiple colored layers? It is similar to that; a straw at the bottom won’t suck the top colored-layer… it will draw from the distinct layer the straw is in… you need a flow to occur between the separate layers for them to exchange the contents between their separate boundaries.

4 Likes

I wasn’t like this until I came here and met Slick1.

7 Likes

I don’t have enough data to dispute that remark… but I really want to. lol

4 Likes