BigMike55 and MarsHydro Go Crazy

My reputation precedes me.

4 Likes

Unphotoshopped pic of big Mike before joining OG…

9 Likes

I should be soundly chastised for coming into our friends sanctuary and giving him a hard time. lol
But he can take it.

4 Likes

And kinda walking funny.

2 Likes

So. Time for a few new piccys.
Buddahs Cane looking very sexy.

26 Likes

Buddha’s cane is looking phat…really stacking on the weight. Very nice

2 Likes

Mike, you know what I’m going to say. Those are some of the most healthy and happy looking plants that I have ever seen. Truly, even counting anything that wasn’t marijuana. Those plants have never wanted for anything in their lives and it shows.
Well, and truly, done.

5 Likes

This here is Ice Cream Cake. Really starting to build bud.

16 Likes

Here’s Ms Gwendolyn. The Skywalker. She’s so pretty. It will be a shame to cut her down. But we will make more.

22 Likes

Showoff
:eyeglasses:
:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Which one is your favorite eye candy @BigMike55

4 Likes

This is my favorite smoke. Island Sweet Skunk is her name. She is a clone of my best effort yet. She did not make much in fan leaves but holy hell look at the frosting on her.

That’s all I got for now. Hope you enjoyed the show.

22 Likes

That is some dank looking bud right there…wow

2 Likes

Indeed it is. I won’t get a lot from this plant but I have three clones of her going, as well. I didn’t get to train her like I normally do. The tent filled up quicker than expected with Gwendolyn and the Buddahs Cane. And that ICC ain’t no tiny plant either. She stretched bigly. I have the lights as close to the ceiling as possible and her tops are about 5 inches from touching the lights. They don’t appear to be afraid of the light. I will let her go until I start seeing a bit of burning.

8 Likes

I guess that last batch of pics answered your question???

6 Likes

Need me some of that ISS man!
crackhead-dave-chappelle

11 Likes

I’ll go out to look in a while. I may be able to take some cuttings if you’re interested in growing her. I really have been neglecting the mom’s lately. I’m enjoying the flowers too much. Plus I have some Crockett’s Tangie plants and some Buddahs Cane clones in veg right now. Lots going on.

9 Likes

I have some clones of it I can spare…….
That is if you don’t.

7 Likes

As do I! Well, cutting anyway. lol

My flower room will be empty and clean in a few days and I’ll be flipping mine. They will be absolutely HUGE!!! Their over three and a half foot tall right now. When I spread them out I think it’s going to be an amazing sight.

9 Likes

Ooohh! That’ll be stanky!

6 Likes