BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 1)

It doesn’t really bother me, as much as I am curious as to what causes something like this. And it seems like they puffed up like that in just a few days.
Oh, well… as @JohnnyPotseed says. More smoke!

2 Likes

Messin around with this microscope thing. Got these pics.
King Tut

Euteriia

Laveneder Frosting

18 Likes

Damn fine pics

I found out it is very hard to hold the microscope, hold the bud, and take a pic all at the same time. But at least you can kinda see whats going on. Its does better without taking the pic. Maybe with some clearheaded practice.

6 Likes

Yes it’s deff a pita to operate one of those microscopes and take a picture with it and still being picture worthy …

I also found turning down the led light on the microscope makes it easier to see what’s really going on …that light just shines right through all the trichromes making it hard to determine IMO

They also have a little stand for it but that does no good really unless your looking at one single bud that has been cut from plant

4 Likes

Yeah I get really shaky

2 Likes

You realize real quick how unsteady your hand really is when trying to take a clear shot like that! I try to steady my arm or hand as much as possible against the tent frame or whatever is stable and it’s still a challenge.

4 Likes

It’s Candy Land!!

:clap: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Nice job on the photos…

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Mine came with the stand. It IS handy for off plant buds. But checking them on the plant is a bit of a challenge for picture taking.

2 Likes

Sounds crazy but I try to rest the scope on my forehead to stabilize my hand a little bit …deff better to have some else to tap the picture button on fone/computer

3 Likes

Ok my friends. Its Sunday. We all know what that means. Update day with pics. So today is 8 weeks into flower. My girls are looking pretty nice, disregarding the foxtails. The buds themselves are puffing up better than the Stay-Puft Marshmellow Man.

Heres the whole tent.

This is my view when I open the tent. Im 6’2” tall

21 Likes

Hers the Lavender Frosting. Filled to the busting point with foxtails. But they are still stacking.

Little bit of fading going on. Pretty colors.

Look at that raggedy mofo.

But nice and frosty tho.

19 Likes

Heres the Euterria. Buds are a little on the small side. But holy hell does she stink.

21 Likes

Finally the King Tut. That mofo stacked bigtime.
This bud right here is almost as big around as my wrist.

29 Likes

I had to turn the brightness on my phone down, those big frosty nugs and buds nearly blinded me! :joy:

Looking great as always @BigMike55 :star_struck:

6 Likes

I am pretty happy with my grow this time. I still have some other plants in another location but they are on lights out right now. I slept late this morning.

4 Likes

So happy to see these getting PHAT!!!
You’ve done such great work with these babies, and with keeping us all updated, thanks @BigMike55

1 Like

Oh shit. Look at the time.

15 Likes

Look what I found in the back of my freezer. I dont remember putting them in there.

I have not gone thru and culled the bad ones. But looks like after I get them packed up I will be handing out some more beans. I thought the pack I saved for myself were the last ones in captivity.

27 Likes

Score! I love finding little gifts that I “hid” from myself.

5 Likes