BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 1)

Probably damn near full strength then. :slight_smile: Worst case, it’ll have a slight pain relief effect while being a little less psychoactive, same as if you’d decarbed it for 5-10 minutes too long in the first place.

2 Likes

Obviously it will not harm me I think I’m going to cook most of the alcohol off in a double boiler and mix the sludge in with some melted chocolate, and give it a try.
Thanks for chiming in.

4 Likes

That’s gonna be fun :wink:

2 Likes

HaHa. Im not gonna eat it all at once. I have some molds to make chocolates in. I will use a bag of chocolate pieces and make probably 10 or 15 chocolates with that.

4 Likes

Most excellent my friend!!!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

4 Likes

My possible new Avatar pic.

27 Likes

Sweet pic
The lavender frosting and king tut look awsome to me.

1 Like

That would be a cool one to use!

Overgrow seems to do a better job at centering pics that are square, so I cropped yours a little in case you’d like to use this version. BTW - I also put the prism in the center (from left and right), but left the extra space on top and bottom. I assume you have programs you can use to edit, but if you’d like me to trim it up a bit more, just let me know.

10 Likes

I know a room of musical tunes
Some rhyme, some ching, most of them are clockwork
Let’s go into the other room and make them work

Like the new avatar! Hope you decide to use it. :wink:

3 Likes

Good man @Purple-N-Hairy. Taking care of the people proactively. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I used it as it is. Thank you. I was going to trim it up before using.

2 Likes

Heres all my frankenstein crosses at about a week old.

15 Likes

Heres my shed tent. The Tropicana Poison is getting cut now. The others are the DBHP clone and the Undertow.

First the Tropicana Poison. Frickin beautiful color.

DBHP

Undertow

29 Likes

Those are sooooo pretty!

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Beautiful :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Yeah, simply beautiful man. You’re killing it…:grin::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Those are some pretty plants

4 Likes

Thanks for the comments, folks. I am really enjoying this grow. All my plants really turned out really nice.

7 Likes

I put cal-mag in every watering, so the calcium is probably is as good as I can get. May even be too much.
But yeah, I will be researching this. That Korean Farming has my interest.

4 Likes

I look through these pictures and it makes me want to take the laptop into the growroom and show it to my plants. THIS! DO THIS!!

8 Likes