BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 1)

Absolutely stellar bro!!
:sunglasses::+1:

3 Likes

I think I’m ALMOST keeping up with you guys. Hehe!

3 Likes

Man, lots to read through here but a couple points I know I want to hit: @BigMike55 thats a killer looking bong brother, and also, he’ll yes you should make that your new profile pic. Alright, back to reading

1 Like

My wife got that for me for Christmas. And she does not even partake.

2 Likes

Nice dude, take a cut of her, sounds like a keeper! :laughing:

4 Likes

I dunno… That bong looks TOO clean… :wink:

Like sparkling clean!

You trying to match the sparkle on your nugs??? :rofl:

1 Like

Its brand new. Never had a bud int it.
But its about to get broken in.

2 Likes

The only problem with that is… You go into the growroom naked and tell your plants to DO THIS while swinging the meatstick (slim jim?) around and threatening them while showing them S&M / B&D pics as well. They are shell shocked, and regress the instant they see you coming with the laptop, slim jim in hand…

2 Likes

I’ve found that the mark of adulthood for me is cleaning my bong weekly, dry pipes not so often but my old school grommeted JBD bongs get the scrub at least once a week these days

3 Likes

I clean mine regularly too, but that one is SPARKLING dude… There are chambers in mine that will never be that sparkling ever again! No matter how often I clean it!

My glass spoons are probably cleaned 2x a week at times. I just do the scalding hot water with a shotglass in my sink bit and it gets them to 99% (could do the alcohol / salt and make em like new, but too lazy / hate the smell of alcohol)…

Nope, I’ve done too much CalMag, you’re not there yet. :laughing:

That’s calendar class bud you are growing. If it smokes half as good as it looks… be careful…
:+1: :sunglasses:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Tents looking mighty fine BigMike! Love your new avatar! Clear out the storage bins! Bout to be a shift in inventory!

1 Like

Awesome work on that Euterria :heart_eyes: You going to take her to 9weeks?

Look forward to seeing what you think about the smoke! :pray:

2 Likes

I was going to tag you in. I was going to ask you what you reccommend for chopping. They appear to be almost ready. The trikes are not fully white and almost zero amber right now at 8 weeks.

1 Like

After 100% cloudy it’s personal preference. You could take one nug and quick dry it, and see how you like the effects.

I prefer to take the Euterria to 63 days, with almost every single pheno.

4 Likes

Normally, when I am running a strain for the first time, I let the trichomes go to about 20-30% amber, and almost zero clear. Haha, that’s usually a tall order. But most of my plants have been Indica leaners anyways and Amber =Good. IMHO

3 Likes

yeah I’d agree with that. Never hurts to take the indica strain the extra few days. I like a little amber in my indica’s, feel like it gives a bit more depth to it.

1 Like

Thanks for stopping by my grow. Its a pleasure having the daddy of one my plants, thinking my baby is nice.

3 Likes

@BigMike55 indeed what a beauty it is!!! Congrats!!

2 Likes

I was sitting her at the computer looking at stuff I have never seen on this website. There’s a lot of great info here for anyone looking for it.

I was smoking a bowl of the DragonBlood Hashplant from my seed run. I saved a bunch of the dregs from the seeds and have been kinda curing it. This is the first time I have tried it. I’m on my ass, after a small bong bowl.
And funny thing is, I’m still getting seeds out of the dregs. I already got an estimated 5000 seeds from her bush. Incredible!

11 Likes