BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 1)

Mike try this,

1 Like

Funny you showed that. I had been tinkering around with this tripod with boom. Its a mike stand but for temp use i think it will work fine.

11 Likes

Think it will work.

15 Likes

It does! Necessity is the mother of invention.

3 Likes

Indeed it is. I have the shakiness down all I need to do is work on better focus.
Thanks.

1 Like

I was thinking about my bedroom tent, the one with the Euteriia and the King Tut.
I mean it turned out OK, wish I had culled one of the Lavender Frosting. I know better than to run 5 plants in that 4 X 4 tent. The way I grow for big, bushy plants, sometimes 4 is 1 too many. 5 is way to many. so, the Lavender Frosting s took over and before I knew it they were kinda choking out the Euteriia and the King Tut.
I like the way they both grew I just could not give them enuff room to stretch their legs. At least, I will have a couple ouces or so to sample of your Euteriia, thank you sir!

7 Likes

Ok. I feel good today. How bout I give nice fat pack of Blak N Blu Cookies to the first person to state what my absolute favorite band is. North America only this time please.

10 Likes

Joe Bonamassa

1 Like

Pink Floyd

5 Likes

Nice try. they are good but No.

1 Like

Blak and Blu

2 Likes

Imagine that B4B got it. Actually thought it was common knowledge. PM your addy please.

3 Likes

I love Gary Clark. RAW!

2 Likes

For the other pack, What is in GrowRob’s Avatar?

1 Like

A cat peeing on a toilet.IMG_6972_MOV_AdobeCreativeCloudExpress

3 Likes

A cat pooping on a toilet

1 Like

Ding Ding Ding! Another winner!
Do you know how to PM ?

“Missed it by THAT much.”
If you can tell me who made that punch line famous, I will send you a pack, too.

1 Like

Thank you, but I didn’t actually want the seeds. I do think that cat pooped, though.

Edit: I forgot to answer your question…

Get Smart - Don Adams

2 Likes

Bob Barker,… The putting game.

1 Like