BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Outstanding nuggage brother.

2 Likes

Got some fabulous colas there bro! :wink::partying_face::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Those look more like clubs than classic. Wowzer… outstanding haul on that ISS

2 Likes

It’s been 9 days since I posted pics here. Hope you guys are ok with me boring you for a few minutes.
LPC. Days away. Probly this weekend.

Frankenstein. About a week out. Smells incredible.

Getting really heavy.

27 Likes

Zamadelica is filling out nicely. Hoping for a warmish fall.

30 Likes

All 3 are looking gorgeous there, brother!

4 Likes

Beeeeeutifulllll!!!

2 Likes

Thanks, gentlemen.
They ain’t perfect by no means. But they’re nice. And they’re mine.
That Frankenstein is the standout as for bud size and overall stink.
The Zammy has a smell, but its not very “marijuana” smelling yet. But those colas are huge.
The LPC has smaller round buds. But pretty hard, early in the morning. They seems to get a bit fluffy in the afternoon.

6 Likes

I’d be putting a PVC frame up that I could use to drape plastic sheeting over for cold nights. Run an extension cord and place a small heater in with it. Instant greenhouse and three more weeks of growing time. ~
:wink::rofl:

4 Likes

Very nice! I like the looks of those LPC buds. Very chunky looking. Frankie looks like she’s growing footballs! :fist:t3: That Zamadelica really has filled in nicely. Looks like she’ll be fun to trim! :slightly_smiling_face:

lol we did that for our chickens at the last place

2 Likes

Hey @BigMike55 are those Double Grape Autos? From Mephisto?

2 Likes

What a magnificent grow you got going on! Plants look :eyes: stupendous and as for the colas they speak loudly from the pictures. :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Yes they are M Double Grape auto.

4 Likes

Looks fantastic @BigMike55 those giant Frankie buds are killer. I’m real curious to see how zammy ends up. Can’t wait for a smoke report.

3 Likes

Hey @BigMike55 ,
Were the LPC seeds that you grew the same mystery cross seeds that I got from Maddawg? Yours has a skunky funky smell that mine lacks. Maybe a different pheno? Probably just that you knew what you were doing and I… not so much. lol
I have to admit. Yours is a little better than mine.

1 Like

No… Mine were just LPC. No cross. No number after. Just London Pound Cake. Honestly can not remember where I got them.

1 Like

Its not me being a better grower, haha. I can honestly say that. Its either pheno related or just dumb luck.

3 Likes

If ya got any of that dumb luck for trade hit me up.
I practically run on that stuff! :joy:

4 Likes

If I could bottle that… :thinking: I wouldn’t sell a drop. I’d TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!

3 Likes