BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Well hopefully it’s the house that has the plumbing leak……, just sayin!

3 Likes

Got my fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: that it’s a minimal repair. :four_leaf_clover::crossed_fingers::sun_with_face::wink::v:

2 Likes

good morning @BigMike55 and OG!

have a nice day :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, and all OG!

1 Like

Good morning :smiley: @BigMike55, @m0sirys, @JohnnyPotseed, and the rest of the cool crew. Hope all are enjoying coffee :coffee: some good smoke :dash:! :+1::facepunch::ok_hand::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

I did that yesterday morning, have a safe drive brother.

2 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55 and crew!
:v:t3:

2 Likes

I’m at Bigmikeville but I don’t see any new pictures. :thinking:

4 Likes

Same here!! I came for the new pics, but only see old … :thinking:

NVM, couldn’t find a good word that rhymes with new pics
:rofl:
:raised_hands:

Good morning Big Mike and Co.! I hope its a beautiful spring day for everyone.
:v:

2 Likes

Morning @BigMike55. Enjoy that sunshine today!

2 Likes

Because I’m an idiot. I posted them to a private message.
Here ya go.
All my babies.

These two need up potted badly.
Left is Chunky Junky from seed. Right is pineapple Skunk from a clone.

Blue Tara clone

Chunky junky from seed.

Vortex clone.

Another Blue Tara clone.

And one more Vortex clone.

I can’t keep seeds from popping.

I was wondering why no one was commenting! Haha.

19 Likes

Looks great brother!

1 Like

@BigMike55 you are still killin it brother!

I am almost finished planting the garden so maybe I can start learning the clone process. Looks like you have it dialed in!

Thanks again for the beans and advice alon the way.

G.

4 Likes

Unless I get really spectacular plants from these clones, in which case ill snag some cuts and make some more. But my plan is to run my Chunky Junky and keep that going. I’m convinced, given mommy a daddy genetics, this will be a big, big winner. That’s the plan anyways. I enjoyed running her that much and the smoke is phenomenal, in my opinion.

8 Likes

Spent a couple hours up potting the next ones this afternoon. I put the first Chunky Junky in a five gallon bucket. And some other root bound plants (clones) into larger pots. And I have two other Chunky Junky from seed that went from solo cups to 2 gal nursery pots. Productive afternoon. I think I’m going to run the first CJ in my 2x4 tent by herself hopefully a girl.

8 Likes

Hey @BigMike55 ! You accidentally posted your weed pictures in the knitting thread we share ! Sincerely the Management

3 Likes

good morning @BigMike55 and all OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a nice and relaxed day. :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

3 Likes

Good day, have a high flying, good feeling kinda day @BigMike55 @JohnnyPotseed @MoBilly @Gumbert

3 Likes

Gonna spend the day cleaning up my tents. I think my plants need a bigger space to stretch out.
Good morning all you knuckleheads.

5 Likes