BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

I’m still saying they were from you, where ever they came from original. And I thank you for the beans. I still have about 5-6 left. I may try one indoors, if I really like the smoke. She has been a boatload of fun to run.

6 Likes

I told myself I wasnt going to beg for anything here on OverGrow ever

But

For the love of Chiba, Please create a clone or two. For the Culture. :pray:

2 Likes

Depending on the smoke, I may run the rest of my beans as a seed run. No point if it turns out to be bunk.

4 Likes

I harvested a few Mephisto double grape X 3bog a few weeks ago. People love the smoke very strong. Plants look really healthy matey . Great job

2 Likes

Thanks , man. I’m not well versed at Autos. But these are really impressing me. This will be about my third attempt at Autos so I really did not expect much but. They look good so far.

2 Likes

Mephisto always have good strains.my 2 zamadelica are a bit different to yours they started off with skinny leaves then the leaves look 50/50 indica sativa

3 Likes

Hell yeah this statement! I smoke this now anytime I need to “get’r’done” and holy-carp it works wonders!

As an example: 20 hours of physical labour in my yard over a 48 hour period resulting in 11 full (and heavy) garden bags + 2x bins of rotting wood on my curb for yard waste collection.

This was ONLY because of the Zamaldelica bowls throughout the 20 hours! (only needing 1 bowl per 5 hour session outdoors the stuff is sooo effective!)

Grow it indoors too @BigMike55 !

10 Likes

Well, I had to chop that Zamadelica down yesterday. Sad.

Not really. She’s still going strong. If she gets to the finish line, there’s gonna be some Mule Tool sized colas on her, that’s a fact.

6 Likes

You guys are making me want to wet the Zamadelica I have in the fridge. I can’t wait to see how it turns out.

2 Likes

DON’T DO THAT TO US!! :rofl:

3 Likes

Go for it. Awesome plant to run, even if it fails.

3 Likes

It’s definitely at the top of the list for my next few runs. My heart sank when I read that first line about you chopping it down. You are going to need a chainsaw to cut that stalk. What a beast.

2 Likes

Sounds like it :+1:t4:

1 Like

I imagine this is kinda how it’s gonna go down?

8 Likes

Lol. Exactly like that. Watch out for kick back. Bring a wedge as well so you can direct which way it falls.
Don’t want it to hit your barn.

3 Likes

I am thinking it is going to go something like this when cutting it down… :grinning:
truck-pulling-tree-falls-the-wro

7 Likes

:smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:
:v:t4:
Gary

11 Likes

lol @insaneyanish @Uprangewilly @Mrgreenthumb @repins12 , y’all don’t need to get carried awy on this! I’m sure @BigMike55 has a more ‘natural’ method that is environmentally conscious…
Untitled

:scream: :joy: :rofl: :crazy_face: :+1:

9 Likes

Well for those wondering.
Here’s what she looks like this morning.
Growing like a weed.

27 Likes

And while I’m dumping pics. Look at these rascals right here. Yesterday was three weeks from seed.

And my lil Frankenstein clones. Times four.

24 Likes