Billys outdoor grow

@ReikoX today im gonna diet funk my water hash wish me luck ! im gonna go with the second method

3 Likes

Sweet! Hope it works out for you. Keep us posted and let us know how you ended up doing it. :+1::seedling:

1 Like

i will forsure! ill get some pics of the process i hope it turns out haha it will its just always an adventure trying something new. have you messed around with it at all?

1 Like

No, not yet. I saw Cuban Grower talking about it on Hash Church, then checked out IG and got interested.

1 Like

What is this now? :thinking:

Soda water? Hyperbaric chambers? Sweatin’ to the Oldies?

:evergreen_tree:

Check out diet.funk on IG. He has a method of making sauce/diamonds using only heat and pressure.

1 Like

Yes please let us know

so… i didnt get diamomds but i got this its really smooth and extra stoney from the partial decarb

7 Likes

Still terpy? Looks like it would work perfectly in a cartridge.

2 Likes

very… and i already ordered some as well as some 1ml syringes. im very pleased with the results… i need to find small jars so i can experiment more with smaller batches. theres something to this. my question is could you do this to bho?

1 Like

:astonished: i wanna just dive into that sh*t :bee: :beers: :zzz:

:smile: :thumbsup:

1 Like

this is another jar this one was alittle more saucey

9 Likes

so i got some cool news won best indoor indica flower in cali at the jack herer cup!

12 Likes

Good job bro! Keep on keeping on!

2 Likes

Guide to diamonds if interested. Laid out very well.

1 Like

6 Likes

ay thanks for the link… i was going for solventless diamonds diferrent tech all together

1 Like

Kinda figured that was your endgame. But figured there MAY be somebody else looking for the method. So many straight billed kool kids stand behind the muh secret recipe, that was the first person I found that laid the shit out

OK ok ok… :smile: :thumbsup: :trophy:

I was pretty suspicious that it wasn’t your home-grow taking a medal. :thinking:

:wink:

Nevertheless, congrats on hard work paying off, to you and your crew.

:v:

2 Likes

thank you man , super excited about it and no doubt was a crew effort. in fact, our storing and trimming methods are what won

1 Like