Black cherry soda

I bought a pack of Black Cherry Soda Bx2 from Annunaki several years back. The whole pack has sadly been pretty disappointing. Lots of the sprouts were slow growing mutants. Several ended up being herms. The few gals were just OK. I popped the rest of the pack just recently and am finding much the same. I had two girls, one ended up herming big time.

I’ve got one girl left that’s looking to be stable. We’ll see what happens.

7 Likes

I’ve got a clone that I just put outside of that Annunaki BCS BX2 we’ll see how she does this summer in Southern New England!

6 Likes

Wow id dm annunaki i hear they legit.

4 Likes

I mean I bought them over 4 years ago. There’s got to be a statute of limitations haha.

5 Likes

U never know. No excuse since my own 4 year old tomstones kicking ass. They may give u better terters who knows

3 Likes

I agree

The way I see it is a friendly chat doesn’t hurt though. But yeah, sometimes you just feel like shit happens, no need to bother

4 Likes

I saw you were growing it @schmarmpit amd it reminded me, that was one of the strains I wanted and forgot about I see some company like blimburn and others selling fems also found a company selling the clone. Well I’ll hold off on it for now as I might have some new things coming in. Need to pop some seeds foreals. But all this stuff keeps coming around I wanna try. lol

4 Likes

A little steep for my current situation…group buy???
@Dirt_Wizard @BudWhisperer @schmarmpit @HolyAngel

https://annunakigenetics.com/index.php/product/black-cherry-soda-rooted-clones/

5 Likes

Yeah that’s a bit steep. Also be worried it’s mids :sweat_smile:
I don’t really know anything about it.

Doesn’t @JAWS work with it?

5 Likes

I literally just started 4 of his chem soda (black cherry soda x chem d bx3) :love_you_gesture:t2:

Then saw this. Haha mark me curious about the cut, too though

6 Likes

That’s a silly price tag. $420, wooahhh brahhhh! Yeah, no thanks. Well, I would throw down $50 if we had enough people to go in. I do enjoy how it says “(This plant does NOT have hermaphroditic tendencies as some folks suggest online.)” Sadly, everything I’ve seen come from it does.

6 Likes

have done a bit of work with the BCS, would love to have a legit cut again.

BLACK CHERRY COOKIES #1 {F-1}
BLACK CHERRY COOKIES #2 {F-1}
BLACK CHERRY DAWG {F-1}
BLACK CHERRY DOJO {F-1}
BLACK CHERRY DREAM {F1}
BLACK CHERRY KUSH {F1}
BLACK CHERRY MATTER {F-1}

ya those …

9 Likes

You thought it was a good cut? What did you like about it? How was the high?

5 Likes

the cut i had was a good cut, as far as smoke every one has there opinions on smoke. i don’t really put a ton of stock in what ppl say about the power of ANY STRAIN. a seasoned smoker smokes an entire joint and get a decent buzz and newbie hits the same bud and get fried after a couple hits so ya that means very little to me.

me personally would love to have her back for the breeding blocks i could tap into. the bud size and genetics color is very nice with this strain, adding things to her like trich and power can be done if breed to something that combinds well with what she naturally offers the breeder.

just me maybe i dont know …

12 Likes

I saw a cut offered on getseedsrighthere

It’s a cut I’ve always wanted. Recently grabbed a couple 12 packs of In House’s “Black Moonflower”

2 Likes

MANY THANKS for the info! I agree, potency is very much subjective. I figure most of the allure for this cut is based around the taste/smell and it’s big purple buds.

5 Likes

I love the flavor, smell, frost, and yield I get from my bx2 girl. She’s a little prone to herm, tho mine seem sterile, zero seed anywhere from 4-5 runs with her that 2-3 of them threw some banana’s. She was also the only seed of 6 to grow for me. But I actually like to have some mutant herm genetics around, cause I’m weird like that:) She stays green for me so far though, we’ll get to see if she purples up outside this year.

It’s mostly nostalgic attachment for me. Back in the early 2000’s, we would typically get the chem and sd, but every once in a while the purple BCS would show up. At that time the flavors were unmatched in my world.

8 Likes

Yes but more important is the often very strong body high combined w good mental euphoria. Relaxing to muscles but not sedative like pure Afghans like Purple Kush are for me.

4 Likes

Dude this is a strain I d love to add to my cherry grow themed grow. I grew it 3 years ago and it was insane . I ll dig up some pictures . Man , I d love to have another crack at this strain.

1 Like

I personally like great tasting and smelling weed, then it’ll be the high. Don’t need it to strong but it does need to do something.

3 Likes