Blkmetal's Hybri-Tech EliteXElite reversal project and more

Nice work with the reversal and ongoing grow @blkmetal!

2 Likes

@Tejas Thanks bro! and thanks for stopping by! :grinning:

2 Likes

Great project and nice looking plants. Definitely sitting in to see this.

2 Likes

Thank you! :grinning: Should be fun. Thanks for sitting in! :v:

2 Likes

I’m supposed to have STS chemicals on the way to make my own but now I’m REALLY considering using eliteXelite instead cause it seems MUCH easier for the time being.

4 Likes

Oh yeah? It is easy since you only have to spray once versus 10 to 14 days. STS is easier than Colloidal because you only have to spray every 3 to 5 days or so. Coming up with the right ratio for each strain can be time consuming. It’s all about preference.

3 Likes

Thank you for making the thread I had looked at it in the past thinking it was too good to be true, you convinced me otherwise!

6 Likes

Nice! You’re welcome! Glad I can be some help. Makes it worthwhile. :grinning: :heart_eyes: :v:

5 Likes

Out of likes but yes thank you 100% for doing it, there’s such a lack of verifiable info in the cannabis community, so we gotta do it ourselves! Thank you again for your time and energy :heart:

4 Likes

Dang man you got this down, nice.

3 Likes

Thanks for kind words and stopping by! :grinning: :v:

1 Like

Very cool!

1 Like

Here’s a little update on the Wedding Cake. I pollinated early. It’s week 4 and the seeds will be ready in time for its usual 8 week harvest.

Wedding Cake

Here’s the other plant in the cab. It’s called Fish Scale from Shoreline Genetics (ECSD x Crippy)

11 Likes

Thanks! :grinning: :v:

1 Like

In 2012-2013 I made a cross I call Chocohead. It’s Escobar’s Chocolate Rain x DNA Headband. The goal was Sour Chocolate and bushy growth like the mom. Lately I’ve been thinking of reviving them for the OG community.

I have a ton of seeds in the freezer but they have really hard shells and are stubborn. I will revive them soon and make new ones. Here’s the mom, reversed headband and the cross.

Chocolate Rain under HPS

Headband

Chocohead

20 Likes

I would definitely be interested in seeing you do a run of that cause anything chocolate gets my attention!

7 Likes

Yeah same here…it’s definitely Chocolaty. :wink:

5 Likes

I’m running a Chocolate Thai right now that’s just about halfway through flower. I hit one cola with some Orange Grove pollen too. I’m hoping not only both flavors come through but a nice middle ground between the indica and sativa inputs.

7 Likes

That sounds like a dream come true. Ever notice how most of the chocolate strains r stubborn seeds to germ.

3 Likes

Can’t say cause it’s the only chocolate strain I’ve ever ran and the seeds popped without issue. Is that a common trait?

1 Like