Blkmetal's Hybri-Tech EliteXElite reversal project and more

Nice! sounds cool!

1 Like

Yeah what gives? I mean when I made them the shells were hard and needed a cracking so now I know they are harder. I updated them in 2017.

3 Likes

Not sure but I’ve seen it in others.

2 Likes

I been following the chocolate factory thread and the majority of his gave him a hard time as well.

2 Likes

Nice! I forgot about that thread I should follow as well. Maybe that’s where I saw it. The Chocolope in it could be the culprit possibly.

Gotta show those tough-shelled seeds who’s the boss!
NaiveWelldocumentedBeardeddragon-max-1mb

5 Likes

Yeah! :grinning: :heart_eyes: :v:

1 Like

I usually give hard seeds a good crack with some needle-nose pliers, or if I’m feeling nice I’ll give the ridge a little shave with a razor blade

1 Like

This is the way. Sometimes I use my finger and leverage but it’s not foolproof haha

1 Like

Yeah but that video you sent me of you just getting close to a table full of seeds and berating them made me uncomfortable. Just a man screaming at seeds saying horrible horrible things over and over. I know you said it seems to work but I have neighbors.

3 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed has a cool thread on germinating old seeds. I’ve heard of carbonated water for germing but I must try that now.

5 Likes

Here she is…

at-and-t-fiber-sisters-300-mbps-for-35-per-month-small-5

Wedding Cake Day 29. Already starting her fade.

12 Likes

Damn @blkmetal you sold me on the spray for sure. One spray? Shit I’m buying two of them sprays!! Thanks for sharing your work and I hope I get to pop a few later on in the future! Great works! Stay Airborne!!

3 Likes

Hey @Zion yup one spray. a good dousing and sit back and wait. :smirk: It’s hard to believe. Thanks for the compliments and stopping by! I’m glad you found value in the post. Good luck with your grows!

6 Likes

What’s different about this stuff vs STS and colloidal?

2 Likes

It’s just an easier way without multiple sprays of STS or CS. It’s all preference. I don’t know whats in it other than Silver. One spray guaranteed to work. They should be paying me. :joy:

5 Likes

Wedding Cake Week 6

11 Likes

Looking beautiful as always my Man!

1 Like

Thanks a lot! :smiley: I appreciate it buddy! :v:

2 Likes

@blkmetal the pictures are beautiful. What are you using for a camera? The plants look dank!! Stay Airborne!!

2 Likes