Blue dynamite/purple romulan new grow

Had to get rid of the little one it is NOT going to remotely catch up in time. Here is a root pic though: having a lot of fun with this grow by not being too anal and sentimental.

2 Likes

The Microbe lift BMC. I can’t find it exactly in Canada. Does anyone know if any of these are the equivalent or f they are just the whack Canadian version that doesn’t work?

https://www.amazon.ca/microbe-lift-bmc/s?k=microbe+lift+bmc

Fricken canada and their weird availibility. If you cant find any, maybe we can work something put to get some that way. Wonder why you cant get it there, very strange.

1 Like

This is the story of my life lately. I see a product that would solve my issues. People on here are like, its great, super cheap, works every time. Go to buy it and $28 for shipping on a $30 item!

Thanks for the offer mate! Ive got some BT dunks coming and some more traps. Between that and neem i should be able to handle them. If things get desperate ill look at cross border options :smiley:

1 Like

Dunks should work also

1 Like

I will literally put some of what i have in a small light proof container and send it to you if you are still struggling after your battle. I pretty much have a lifetime supply of it and a grow store a mile away that sells it for $17.

1 Like

Thanks mate! I appreciate the offer. Lemme see how the next few weeks go and ill let you know. If necessary, maybe we can do a Microbe Lift for Beans trade or something :smiley:

1 Like

I only got space for fems atm.

1 Like

Update:

3 Likes

But im still game to send ya some.

Update

3 Likes

Update

1 Like

Excited for lights on picture tonight! They should all be upright.

One week of flower ish:

2 Likes

Post water change and bloom nutes added

2 Likes

Blammoo!

2 Likes

Annnnd more tying lol!

1 Like

I’m out of likes, but that is one pretty plant! Great job!!!

1 Like

Thank you much!

1 Like

Two weeks of flower:

1 Like