Blueberry Hashplant

Bbhp sounds awesome! Not sure how I missed picking up a pack of that. I currently have two blueberry x skunk1 plants about ready to chop. They’ve been a joy to grow. I’ll stay tuned here for yours If I may.

3 Likes

I’d like some of that pollen to hit on a Santa Cruz blue dream cut :yum: :dash: and get a little back cross action going!! Lol

2 Likes

Nice grow! Glad to see more blueberry hashplant grows out there! :smiley: It’s a legendary strain that more people need to grow out and share. I asked bodhi awhile back about whether or not he’d be cool with me doing a preservation of the BBHP (graciously donated by @The_Lazy_Hippie), and his cheeky answer was (paraphrased), “I’d appreciate it if not - I might remake any of the 88g13hp crosses anytime” and then a month or two later he posted pics of an 88g13hp seed run with unknown moms. Hopefully bbhp makes a comeback!

bodhi’s only used one Blue Dream cut and it’s always been the Santa Cruz cut. I think he talked about it in one of his interviews. So the answer is, yep, Dream Lotus = Blue Dream (Santa Cruz sativa cut) x Snow Lotus. :slight_smile:

Reason for edit: Changing 88g13hp to Snow Lotus since @The_Lazy_Hippie pointed out my mistake. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Man I really want to run a blueberry strain, looks great

2 Likes

@Cbizzle yeah I was lucky enough to stumble upon them as a re-listing on an auction a good few years ago.
How are the Blueberry x Skunk1 smelling?
Thanks for taking a look man.

@WeTokeChronic that does sound interesting man. I’ve literally just moved home, when I get things settled, I intend to do a bit of chucking and I’ll happily send some pollen your way if its works out.

@nube thanks for sharing your encylopaedic Bodhi knowledge to clear that up.

I really love this cross a lot, I actually found another larger; slightly longer flowering pheno, with 9 leaflets per leaf, but unfortunately lost it in a disaster a little while back.
:sweat_smile: at least you tried to preserve it man, fingers crossed he’s bringing it back.
ps I remember you from over on Breedbay back in the day.
Thanks again man.

@Wormcaster45 thanks man, there should be a few options out there, a lot of folk work Blue lones. Fingers crossed @nube is right and Bodhi is going to re-release this line.

3 Likes

One has definitive blueberry smell which is quite delicious, the other is more muted. Day 56f today and they are getting chopped sometime this week. I’ve never run a blueberry before and failed to clone these. I did however acquire another pack of blueberry from a different breeder to try sometime down the line. Great auction score for you though!

3 Likes

Delighted you got a nice Blueberry scented plant, bet you cant wait to taste test that lady.
If you have the feeling it might be special you could try a re-veg on her.

2 Likes

I’ve yet to do that, so I would have to do some reading up on it. I guess I wouldn’t know for a couple weeks. Really need to work on cloning. To this point I’ve always just popped more beans. Haha. I’ll get there!

3 Likes

You’ll get there man, dont worry. Some folks just love to pop beans and dont keep cuts and that cool too. I just like to take cuts in case I find something special when I pop seeds.

Re-vegging is pretty easy man, at harvest time leave as many leaves as possible a few lower bud sites and just put the plant back in a 18/6 light cycle and leave it alone. Just make sure it doesnt dry out, can take a while for it to re-veg.

4 Likes

Just to correct a typo, Dream Lotus = Blue Dream (Santa Cruz sativa cut) x Snow Lotus.

3 Likes

Thanks, I was thinking BBHP :wink: I’ll edit the post.

3 Likes

I figured as much. Smoking some Blueberry Hashplant right now as a matter of fact =)

4 Likes

Nice man, tell us about it. Also, I see you are a fan of the drunken parrot. Was going to start those sometime soon as a Northern Lights run.

3 Likes

The Blueberry Hashplant and the Drunken Parrot I have were both grown by a friend. He selected them both from a very small number of seeds popped (like 2-3) so I can’t say that these “keepers” are THE keepers if you know what I mean. But…

The BBHP has very nice bag appeal. Big chunky hand grenades with bright orange hair. Not a ton of frost but very nice looking none the less. Not loud but crack open a bud and its sweet candies. I couldn’t find any blueberry smell in there but it was certainly dank smelling. Taste wise no blueberry either but it has that tickle in the nose that llets you know you are smoking some chronic. My dude ran this with synthetic nutes but I am running this cut in Build A Soils organic soil in 12 gallon pots so I am hoping to amplify the taste and smell and hopefully bring out some blueberry terps.

The Drunken Parrot he has reminds me so much of what I remember Northern Lights to be. NL #5 was the first “dank” weed I saw and I remember it smelling and tasting like a pine tree. This DP has that same smell and taste. So I like it. It grows super weird looking with super tight nodial spacing.

If I can ever get me shit together I will take some pics of them growing and do a journal. The name fits for me…fucking lazy lol.

11 Likes

Can’t wait to grow out the drunken parrot. So many…so little time.

4 Likes

Just a couple of up close pics of my BBHP keeper.
Shes about 11-12 weeks into flower.

22 Likes

Kick ass Job!

My favorite combo.

I’m waiting to run a blueberry . Can’t wait

Wonder If I can find these genetics for myself one day!

2 Likes

Thank you man.

This line has been out of production for a while, but Bodhi’s gear in general is really easy to find.

I was looking for something close to the Blue Dream leaning side of things when I popped them and am happy with my keeper.

3 Likes

I grabbeb a few pics of the whole plant to show its shape and structure of the plant.
While moving it I found a little spot of botrytis, so I’ll give her the chop tomorrow.
Huge flowers on her this run, could prob do with another week, but I wont lose any sleep over it.

19 Likes

Beautiful plant, looks like you are doing an amazing job.

3 Likes