Blueberry Hashplant

Right on! That looks delicious!!! Well done!

2 Likes

Thank you very much @DougDawson
I think Ive had this cut for about 2 years and have only really got her dialled in the last few months.

4 Likes

Thanks @4ftfarmer it is one of my fav all rounders at the moment.

Looks super tasty! Nice work, jealous on these haha!

1 Like

Good for you. She sure looks to be a keeper! Dialed in for sure!

1 Like

Wow what plant structure !!! Nothing like ive ever grown.

I’m even more interested in popping my blue berry lol !

1 Like

Couple of dried flower pics.

16 Likes

Yep…. that’s some good-looking weed right there haha. I’m kinda kicking myself for not grabbing a pack or two of these when it was around, but I’ve got a pack of Dream Lotus, maybe that’ll suffice…

4 Likes

Its a fun all rounder for me, ticks a few boxes.

Picked up some of the Dream Lotus too, would be nice to find a DB leaner.

3 Likes

What’s that? You mean a BD leaner? Or is DB something I don’t know about? Haha.

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again: I really have no clue what this recent backlash directed towards Blue Dream is about at all. It’s good weed! Yeah, it was all over the place for a decade or so, but that’s because it’s one of the few commercial producers that’s also excellent weed. I saw All Star Clones was trying to sell t-shirts that said “Fuck Blue Dream!” recently and I was just like,”Are you serious?” I mean, it’s one thing if you’re not a fan; it’s another thing altogether if you’re literally trying to start an anti-Blue Dream campaign. That’s some fucked-up shit…

I guess you’re not cool on IG unless you hate Blue Dream haha! Fucking morons…

7 Likes

Hahaha yep, that should be BD, fingers were typing faster than the brain could cope.

Its the only logical step these days, once you dont like something…start a hate campaign haha. It was only a matter of time before we got weed extremists.

I’d bet plants like BD will stand the test of time, a whole lot better than these “bag appeal” flavours of the months we are drowning in right now.

8 Likes

I really regret losing my blueberry hasplants. I had one that was super fast and incredibly resistant to pm.
I think a lot of the hate for blue dream is that most people never experienced the clone that was the starting point. I watch people slap whatever hot name is selling faster on anything.
People think they are getting something they aren’t.

4 Likes

Flavors of the months? Most of them are flavors of the weeks at best.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear you lost the BBHP @Emeraldgreen .

Thats a really good point, people let down repeatedly by crosses that don’t deliver.

Hahaha @SmackyMcSmackers that is painfully true man.

3 Likes

Hope you don’t mind me resurrecting this thread but can I ask if your opinion on BB HP is still the same with respect to your keeper now that a bit of time has passed? Holding a cut for 2 years in a way speaks for itself, but still figure it’s worth asking.

2 Likes

I literally was just smoking her again today man and I actually think I enjoy it more now than ever.
I feel I’ve really got her dialled in and the smoke is really improved.
I also dialled in my post harvest set up too and that is also likely a factor.
Shes in regular rotation for the foreseeable. I don’t think its “special” but a really nice smoke.
I’ll grab a couple of dried nug shots tomorrow.

8 Likes

Sorry @syzygy apologies for the delay getting the pics up.

20 Likes