Blueberry (Peak Seeds) and Purple Romulan (Next Generation) Grow

Yeah lemme know where you find some f1 headbangers would even settle for some f2 if I must. Won’t lie, surprised anybody still runs BB, I’ve never smoked a BB or cross there of that I’ve gotten at least high off of. Usually seem to get more annoyed than high

I have f2’s and some kickass hybrids of banger crossed to an f2 stardawg.
Just would like to run f1’s again, that shit was pretty good, actually Yeti weren’t too bad either, just didn’t like the way they grew

1 Like

Some quick shots for the update:

Purple Romulan:

The second set is the plant that has the spicy / peppery scent to it! Happy this appears to be in the cross. Well see how it goes over the next month or so.

The first set is the other mom - and she is a beast and just blasting with resin! Kind of a generic scent.

Blueberry:

The last pic is a taller pheno - they are just starting to come on. This one is starting to develop resin and has a generic sweet smell.

The first 2 shots are another shorter pheno… and this one is pretty impressive! Getting very resinous and has a very sweet artificial blueberry scent. I have never smelled such sweet grass before… I’m pretty blown away and excited to see how it develops.

Only 3.5 weeks in - let’s see where this goes, but happy so far that the scents and resin are there on each type.

9 Likes

I’m about 3.5 weeks behind you.
Does the purp and grape go hand in hand?

What did you find for males anything good?

2 Likes

We’ll see how they go - not sure about flowering time, but I assume 9-10 weeks.

They are quite different in most attributes.

Male wise - my BB males hermed so they got chucked, going to hit them with grape krush pollen I’m collecting… keep it in the BB fam. I have 14 more seeds so not worried there - I’ll find a stable male.

The Romulan male I kept (one threw a pistil so got the boot) is a pretty incredible male. Stacking like crazy, staying stable, good stem rub scent, stamen turning purple… so outside of it not being resinous (I’ve only ever had 1) it’s got all I could ask for. The morphology on it is great… it’s stacking stamen like a corn cob.

3 Likes

I’ve got 3 male ROMs I have at disposal they’re probably 2 weeks away from casting some pollen.

6- lovely ladies and 4-ibls
Kept one grape ghash male and female, actually don’t like the looks of either one.

2 of the ibl ROMs are mutant, they look quite funny and might trash heap them.

4 Likes

The Romulan in my Roadtrip cross throws putple hues…

4 Likes

Man-bot
Killer combo will be watching to see how things turn out love the ROM.

1 Like

One of prolly the top 3 pheno favorites I ever grew was a Romulan X Mikado from Federation seeds (R.I.P.). This stuff had a very tart taste to it. Almost like licking a battery-tart taste, Nuggs grew very Bubba Kush like in structure. Very different bud set than the rest.
I miss Federation Seeds. Their cotton Candy was great, and their Hawaiian Sativa was bomb A.F.!

4 Likes

Sadly, I found that too. I know there is a quality keeper pheno to be found in the BB, but the BB I grew smelled great, had purple stock all the way up it, but had no kick. Found no keepers in a DJ 10 pack.
I just my opinion, but I find the BB makes a better hybrid bred into other stuff to help with flavor.

5 Likes

I think Next Gen has a Romulan x dynamite - which would basically be the same (from a genetic standpoint)

Mikado and dynamite are both from the BC grapefruit clone.

I’m think I may have to try straight dynamite at some point.

4 Likes

Hoping these BB have some punch to them… they are frosting up nicely so looking promising.

I’ll know in 6 weeks or so!

4 Likes

Buying seeds way back in the day I always wondered when I bought from Marc Emery if I really got what I ordered.
They all came in a small vial or cardboard,
There was no such thing as breeder packs back then, and he dealt in so many seeds.

5 Likes

The Mark Emery plastic 1 gram oil vial with coloured top was classic packaging no flash needed seed sales. You’re right I never felt too sure about what I got in those vials either.

7 Likes

Well you all are correct Marc had people growing for him also.
All the beans I got from him came in sign making material

5 Likes

I just think he dealt in so many seeds. I think he claimed had like nearly 500 strains at once. a shit ton anyways.
So shit is bound to mess up.
We are trusting stoners that are stoned to correctly fill our orders and make sure stock is in stock lols
Ive gotten killer shit from Marc tho.

3 Likes

Oh shit ya his Cali indy from Sensi? Thats up on the top 5.
Just didn’t yield much, I see they still have it.
Itchin like an addict.

3 Likes

What’s the genetic background on that?

I don’t think I’ve seen it before

Check out Sensi seeds they’re still on there

1 Like

Yeah, Cali-O x Hashplant