Bodhi "company" website

Hoku seeds has lots of stuff that is mostly cbd and other non-thc cannabinoids

Try some rso ( Rick Simpson Oil.).
Put some under your tongue and see if that helps .?!

People are only trying to help you mate - i bet there’s someone on OG that would be able to help you get your ‘meds’ - try not being so negative - we’re all here to help or be helped etc.

Maybe find some cbd rich cultivars AND add some cbd isolate to the end product and then it’ll be mostly cbd-dominant .?

Anyhoo, good luck with your search for that “needle in the haystack” …:facepunch:

Gaz

I have a strictly cbd strain I’ll send you If you want… I won it on here… maybe it’ll be good?? It’s Bubba kush cbd hemp

3 Likes

Not trying to be negative, just been down some avenues already. I have a strain that has no THC effects, it just has not produced much for me. People here have helped me by sending me seeds that might work for me and I am very appreciative of them. I have one that I just finished growing and it is hanging around waiting for me to try it. I have also picked up some isolate, never knew I could gets some previous to my hunting for a strain. A member here said I should pick up some isolate as the stuff it cheap. Found out not as cheap here as in the US but reasonable enough. So it seems great minds think alike.

@Terpsnpurps, thank you for the offer, it sounds heavenly. Looked it up and it seems some places say it has THC (odd in a hemp) “The narcotic high caused by the THC, capable of alleviating muscle tension, comes together with the anti-inflammatory properties of CBD, making Bubba Kush CBD the perfect strain for winding down.” Some yummy flavors to it also. I do have some strains with both THC and CBD which do help me out every night. I still have a few packs of seeds others have sent me that I have not got around to growing yet. I probably should give those a go first.

3 Likes

Legit???

2 Likes

No I don’t think think it is. @plantmoreseeds is IG handle.

No, Bodhi said it’s a scammer

6 Likes