Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

The kailash wasn’t dropped at jbc, or at least didn’t show up with the rest of them. But silver sunshine! Yes please! Ssh x ssdd! 5 left.

8 Likes

There’s a chance it could still get added. The email he sent yesterday said:
ITS A LARGE RESTOCK SO IT WILL LIKELY TAKE ME A BIT TO COMPLETE

10 Likes

I would love to try some of those out! They sound really good!

6 Likes

Sounds awesome all those crosses sound really interesting…

7 Likes

The seed thread is being cleaned so I am posting here.

1/30 THE LONG AWAITED BODHI RESTOCK WILL BEGIN TOMORROW 1/31 AT 9:00AM PACIFIC STANDARD TIME

15 Likes

Who is this from? Headie Gardens?

6 Likes

Sorry It is JBC seeds. I overwrote the name with my copy pasting.

6 Likes

Dope, thank you!

5 Likes

Sounds like my kinda grow. All of my favorites.

6 Likes

That looks like some tasty crystal pinecones. Maybe “Soul Train” as a possible name for your Old Soul x Trainwreck? I bet it’s got a high that makes you feel like dancing.

16 Likes

Looks great. New York myself, there are a few of us floating around here

6 Likes

Looks mouthwatering! What’s the high like?

5 Likes

Seconding this and adding:

-Old Santa
-Soul #5
And for the heirloom Afghani cross, I’d name that one Rumi after the legendary philosopher from the area (modern day Tajikistan, but he was known as al-Balkh sometimes if that tells ya anything). He famously wrote:

“My soul is from elsewhere, I’m sure of that, and I intend to end up there.”

14 Likes

Was the 14/10 cycle meant to be a transition to 12/12?

4 Likes

I wonder if the Oaxacan freebie uses the same mother as ZAP

12 Likes

Ooh that’s a great question and good eye!! I totally forgot the mom of zap was labeled the same! I’d bet it is the same cut as zap as bodhi likes to reuse mom’s and not sure why he’d name the female side of the corss the same, with no number, if it was a different oaxacan cut :thinking:

13 Likes

Anyone have any Black Razz laying around they want to trade, or know a Seedbank with it in stock?

I made a mistake and that’s one of my must haves…:sob:

4 Likes

I had to pounce on the Nikah. I’ve loved other OMG crosses. I have no idea how long that Oaxaca x AWA is gonna flower indoors but let’s see what happens :wink:

15 Likes

I may or may not have broken down and got Hollyweed v2, Shindig, and the Oaxacan freebie from JBC… No I def did lol

So it’s def possible that the HWv2 could pretty much be the same as HWv1?

17 Likes

Id say it will be different than v1 hollyweed - v1 has the hpk with lime marshmellow flavors and v2 topanga which is more traditional og if I recall right.

10 Likes