Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

There’s a few hybrids that still lean heavy narrow leaf but are not pure land race around. Bodhi’s T.V. is one of them. Interesting vietnamese x Thai destroyer mix, and the Thai destroyer was definitely worked for faster times and a little bulkier. Probably can find some f2+ of the destroyer kicking around too.
But these are some youngish T.V.

32 Likes

FYI, My favorite place for Bodhi seeds (and others), Headiegardens put up this note:

“ Our deepest apologies to anyone whose order hasn’t shipped yet. SHOE has been extremely sick and in the hospital. We expect another week’s delay before anything starts again. Everyone will be given freebies for their patience during all of this. There is No One to answer emails so this was made to let people know what is happening.”

24 Likes

Man I hope he’s doing okay and pulling through. They put that message up over 11 days ago so it’s already been past that “another week’s delay” :confused:

15 Likes

he’s been home for about a week now. I talked to him yesterday and he went down to his local post office and picked up an envelope I sent him… so I assume he’s feeling better.

18 Likes

Thank you for this good news! If you don’t mind, may i please repost this in the “seed purchased” thread, for those concerned?

7 Likes

I don’t mind. That’s fine.

6 Likes

found this reference from bodhi

then i named a goji f2 pine soul cause its so pinesol smelling and good, funny buds, but an oil makers dream… thats the one that floats around.

18 Likes

Glad to hear he is on the mend.

5 Likes

I have 4 pinball wizard 1-2 weeks from being done @Zett

First 2 pics are my favorite for smell rotten pineapple
next two stay smaller smell little bit fruity and branched less
This one has the slowest budding and most stretch different bud structure but has a sour funk

32 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the origin of Wookie, from a thread where Big Buddy was asking the community to help him get his cuts back:

27 Likes

No offense to @Dirt_Wizard because that’s a great find. For everyone else Search bars work amazingly.

13 Likes

Credit where it’s due to @Vagabond_Windy for having that one answered years ago, I should remember to start my searches here first

11 Likes

It’s good for people to search before asking a question,
or search and get whatever information is available so you have more context to ask an informed question.

If anyone finds relevant or interesting firsthand documentation that was posted publicly by Bodhi, I don’t think there could be any downside to sharing it with the group here.

Just use your usual good judgement to make sure you aren’t reposting anything too personal or non-informational. The community used to be a lot smaller so sometimes you might come across an old post that really shouldn’t be shared on a massive scale.

16 Likes

Anyone know approximate flower times for Hash D and Hash 1?

3 Likes

That slow budding one, how long did that go? Think that’s what I’ve got and looks like the flowering time is going to be 10 weeks, or it’s just throwin a shit ton of airy buds and that’s it.

2 Likes

Pinball at 8 weeks 1 is ready 2 need a week and 1 needs 2-3 weeks

4 Likes

I grew some HPD a couple of seasons ago, and it was pretty fast if I remember right… I didn’t count, but I remember it was faster than other things I had. The potency wasn’t knock your socks off on its own, but I made some chucks with 2 females, and it breeds fantastic. Out of 14 girls grown from that chuck, all 14 are GREAT. Really, really good weed. If there’s ever a restock, HPD is one I’m hoping to get another pack of.

10 Likes

Soooo any light to shed on this Roc that was used in this cross? Seems like it went quick from what I saw. I did a search on here but came up empty. I don’t fuck with RiU or any other forum to keep it simple. Thanks. :smiley_cat:

13 Likes

All I’ve found on ROC was its Cali connections Raskal OG crossed with Chem91.

I think it went fast as not many packs went out if I’m not mistaken, like the Chaco Sour Diesel Ghash cross.

10 Likes

Cool thanks.

I have that Chaco cut pack had two beautiful plants going last fall but had to cull. It will be reran at some point. I do love me some gash no matter how much people poopoo on that dad.

8 Likes