Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

Throw a dart. You’ll have plenty in the hybrid range to select. Look at the moms thats the easiest way to see Indica or Sativa traits.

3 Likes

Thanks for the kind words! @the_bot posted a nice review of Spirit HP (Ghost OG x 88g13hp). Reminds me a bit of my Redeye Jedi (Skywalker OG x 88g13hp), which I’d also recommend if it pops up again. For flavor, aroma, and calyx to leaf ratio the OG crosses in general seem like a good place to look.

Others that you may be interested in would be which are all in stock @ headiegardens at the time of this post and only 40$ a pack (discount applied after adding to cart). Have been struggling to fight my own hoarding impulse on some of these the past few days.

Secret Chief (SFV OG x 88g13hp) - 8 in stock
Spirit HP (Ghost OG x 88g13hp) - 13 in stock
Devil’s HP ( Diablo OG x 88g13hp) 3 in stock
Devils Play ( Diablo OG x Wookie 15) 5 in stock
Black Triangle ( TK x 88g13hp) 18 in stock

Blueberry Hashplant (Blue Dream sat x 88g13/hp) 6 in stock

Someone please buy up the Secret Chief packs so I can stop toying with the idea of putting in an order haha.

Here’s some Waking Dream (Wifi #43 x SSDD) clones currently around halfway through flower. Smells good and is pretty frosty. A bit leafier than I’d like but I’ve still yet to come across a ‘bad’ SSDD cross. I’ve been more impressed with B’s crosses using his SSDD dad than the pure SSDD line so far.

29 Likes

Would love to see a side by side of the deadly g version vs the new one that one has been in the cart recently a couple of times recently but never pulled the trigger love sfv such a nice stone to it

8 Likes

Sunshine Daydream is SSDD? I have a fresh pack of Triangle Kush from CSI Humboldt as well as my Cap Junky clones. I’ve not grown the Triangle Kush from CSI yet but have been dying to do so. That might be a good start for me with a pack of the SSDD and cross it with the Triangle Kush (reverse for pollen and S2 seeds) and with some stored Cap Junky reverse pollen???

10 Likes

Correct sunshine daydream is ssdd original packs are hard to come by though these days bodhi lost both bubbashine mom and the Appalachia dad and no longer makes them he has done releases using ssdd as a dad those are more recent and much more accessible @LoveDaAutos(still have to search a bit though)

10 Likes

Thanks for that @DesertHeartGardens . Not in a huge hurry as I just flipped my flowering tent 5 days ago so I have about 8-9 weeks.

4 Likes

Thanks @syzygy that is some great information. I appreciate you taking the time to share your knowledge. I’m not much of a social media guy and do not use Instagram but there seem to be a few sites that offer Bodhi strains/seeds.

My preference would of course be to do a little trading as I’m in seed buying timeout till 2024 after my CSI Humboldt and Mephisto birthday gifts I bought myself. And mama is serious this time. :frowning_face:

8 Likes

anyone get any unique goji freebies from the JB vault bodhi drop on jbc seeds?
I got the fat cherry x ssdd and the mendo purps / wookie x goji OG from respect genetics as a freebie

11 Likes

I have those same struggles daily. Its getting easier though as summer is approaching and I really wanna take a vacation. Was considering renting a nice little Airbnb in New Mexico for a short stint… right outside of Santa Fe.

I think after this LED Seedz/Bodhi order I just placed, I’m cooling off from buying seeds for a while.

8 Likes

Got the mendo purps/wookie, agent orange#2, and white dawg#2 X goji og.

7 Likes

The 88g13hp crosses are very much like that. Super Silver Hash and Hash D are what I’ve grown so far.

4 Likes

I remembered a friend of mine grew and reversed a Bodhi strain the end of last year and sent me 5 seeds. I checked and they are Silver Sunshine S1 seeds. I may just run a couple of them and pollinate them with Triangle Kush pollen from a female I reverse to make S1 seeds. Might be too much Sativa you think?

11 Likes

Dammit LDA…. You have TK too?

2 Likes

I’m already one step ahead of ya. I should be getting pollen any day now from my reversed Triangle Kush clone-only, and then going to pollinate my sour butter blueberry muffin SSDD F2 girl to remake/remix the Triple Sunshine cross. they’ll be fems but, good enough I think :wink:

24 Likes

If there’s anything I can do to help let me know brother :+1:

6 Likes

I’ve been told that the CSI Humboldt version of Triangle Kush is very good quality. They talk on the CSI web site that the TK is difficult to make S1 seeds with, that you don’t get many seeds and sometimes none.

2 Likes

I saw these earlier and thought they would be right up my alley as a big cookie fan.

13 Likes

You missed the first 5,000 posts on the initial Bodhi thread haha!

14 Likes

And if you consider part 1 and part 2 then it is probably 10,000

In this topic, you cannot talk so frankly about GSC … For this you can throw them with rotten eggs! Haha, kidding … I also like crosses with GSC.

Field Trip (gsc x ssdd)

ripens seeds from father Chem D BX4 X I-95

26 Likes

This sounds like a delicious cross :drooling_face:

3 Likes