Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

Golden seed bank is not a real vendor of Bodhi seeds. Don’t anyone trust them.

12 Likes

I just want to give a great big shout out to @Great_lakes_Genetics for the awesome restock of Bodhi yesterday. I’m sure every single one of us is extremely grateful for that and for you for doing that for all of us. Thank you.

12 Likes

Very cool! Is there any info about it floating around?

edit: nvm, just caught the dagga link above, lol

2 Likes

That mother’s milk distribution was a BITCH. Specially now that I’m working full time and moving up in my company….but yeah I might do the COOP but I am afraid of the seeds not being viable or not making as many as I want….

I’ll settle in the decision correctly later today when I get home. How rare is that Appalachian Thunderfuck ?

Another question for everyone here- Does anyone build the seed separators and sell them here ? I don’t have the time or the will to sit down and measure and cut things. With this tool I can do preservations easily and just chuck beans around the world

18 Likes

Dont be a dick rider. GLG is a for profit business. He should be thankful for our continued support of his business.

8 Likes

for an official co-op run?
Just post the picture of your sealed pack in the co-op voting thread.
With a rare sealed discontinued pack made from the retired appalacia male and a female bodhi hasn’t worked with in years,
should be a shoe in for the group voting. qualifies in all respects.

I’d say pretty rare, I read some very positive reports and grow logs when I was doing a lot of bodhi research in 2016 and haven’t seen many people growing it out since.

I’d also put it in that category of bodhi strains that give you access to a guaranteed genuine outcross of a cut/line that is very hard to find the real deal instead of fake versions.

14 Likes

Fantastic- @DougDawson is contacting his seed chucker guy. I need a machine to separate seeds because I can’t do it by hand anymore I’m tired of it lol. Amazing, I cannot wait to start it out.

I haven’t read much about it at all: I’ve searched the webs for a few days and not much has popped up.

What do you mean by genuine outcross ? Like its own thing ? I really hope the beans actually pop. I think the seeds don’t seem hard to pop they look pretty normal so I think I’ll do water and peroxide for a day- then napkin ? I’m not sure if I put them in soil after than or a root riot cube. Seeds are old as hell.

8 Likes

Because I like doing things this way- I like feed back from the community. To me the community means more than just the seeds. I’ve read a bit about your ideas and I know where you’re coming from brother. Without the community, the seeds, the hunt, the spark of enjoying someone’s work isn’t there. That’s just how I like to walk this road. Different I know

8 Likes

I mean it’s a good way to get access to rare or difficult to get genetics in seed form as an outcross, knowing that the hybrid was made with the real authentic atf cut.

8 Likes

Thank you for clarifying. I’m still a noob when it comes to this lol walking amongst you giants :metal:t2:

4 Likes

Sorry man, I didn’t get a notification with your response as it was an edit and not a new post. I sent you a link where you can pick up one of those seed sorters. They are $85 USD. I love mine, It’s saving me a ton of time processing my seeded plants. More over, it’s saving me a bunch of really tedious work which makes the process much nicer. Let me know if you pick one up and I will try to save you some time dialing it in. :v:

11 Likes

Ordering now :metal:t2:

Done !

Can’t wait !

9 Likes

Just tried a sample of field trip with no cure just dried and gotta say for being a cookies cross It’s pretty fucking nice :sweat_smile:

16 Likes

Like that seed sorter …good investment!

AKBB has one on his instagram while back…lot of DIY versions also if someone feels like tracking it down I think AkBB built his …its basic materials

All in the genius of the design :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’ve got 3 plants going now of this strain. That’s great to hear. I had bad luck and most of the pack were males unfortunately.

1 Like

Breedbay Bodhi Thread Archive 2009-2024

Plain text + pictures. Over 15,000 posts.

20 Likes

Boy i hope you arent giving me phone herpes!

2 Likes

My mistake then. Was probably stoned when I reposted lol

7 Likes

This is what everyone faces with older seeds. If things don’t work out then you move on to another strain. Or the Co-op sends out what seeds you do get. It happens.
They (Co-op) are a great distribution and cost-reduction asset to take advantage of that only OverGrow offers.

10 Likes

It happens
tumblr_cd86950d3697dcfe6c5bcb8111e59863_e753ce6d_500

7 Likes