Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

My wife is pretty special. There are certain breeders that she really enjoys growing and certain legitimate strains that she holds dear to her heart. She’s also quite a bit more tech savvy than I am lol. Neither of us knew what was going to be restocked, but she knows roughly what we have in our collection and I’m assuming she made her decisions off of that. Either way she kicks ass and I’m sure she’s going to produce some pretty gnarly flowers in the future.

21 Likes

Your wife sounds almost as badass as you man!! She hooked you up fat :+1:t2:

3 Likes

doesn’t taste as good as irene lol at least the ones i remember growing didn’t

7 Likes

I’d grow and smoke that Irene over the mb Bubba any day :yum:

6 Likes

Tiger tail and space cake :yum:

6 Likes

that master of muppets should be very nice. Nice score on the whole lot, many gems in there

6 Likes

Is that Matt Berger Bubba?

2 Likes

It sure is

I’m waiting on a pk of Irene x bubba CSI fems. While hoping this s1 bubba clone roots. It’ll be interesting not too long here.

5 Likes

Thank you. Good to know for planning a grow, that you found it less desirable than Irene or Pre 98.

3 Likes

So mad that i sent half a pack to TST for his “birthday”

At least ive got half a pack left, irene, and monarch…

3 Likes

My only beef with irene is its very needy and slow if you dont stay on top of it.

5 Likes

Ive got a pack of bubbas bad bitch if thats the one you mean. Strayfox said it was good meds and thats pretty legit coming from him.

2 Likes

End of week 5 for my three razzberry lemonaid. I think maybe I don’t love the goji.

I feel fortunate to have three clear phenos - 1 LL, 1 Goji and 1 in the middle.

1, the LL leaner. Frosty, smells of lemons (spoiler alert, they all smell of lemons).

Here is the middle pheno, smells of lemon.

And the, I assume goji leaner, is a bit overfed and seems to be putting on weight as we speak. Smells of….Lemons.

Not my favorite, honestly, but lots of time to go.

35 Likes

Has anyone ran soulmate(goji pine soul cut x wookie15)? If so, what was your experience with it? I had a killer cut I used for a couple breeding projects but it was the only one out of the pack to germ so I was wondering what the rest of the variety coming out from it was

8 Likes

Think the razz pheno had some purpling on the stems or at least mine did or what I thought was the goji razz pheno . Very robust plant no support needed thing was a beast. Your plants look healthy strong

5 Likes

I had a very nice pinesol leaner that a buddy still has. Delightful and non sleep inducing. Great happy daytime weed. The other pheno was kinda mentholy and lemon. It would make my eyes heavy and force me to take a nap.

I bought another pack of soulmate after I heard Bodhi retired the Wookie male

8 Likes

How is old is your pack? Mine is from 2018 (freebie) and none have germed so far :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Absolutely same here, I have stakes on there in an attempt to spread them out a bit. No support needed on any of them, but the goji leaner especially is a strong one. She has started drinking heavily, so maybe she is going to bulk a bit here :muscle:

2 Likes

Right on, appreciate the feedback for sure. Yeah the phenotype I ended up with was very narcotic and you were right on the money with the behind the eyes and sleepy feeing. Kinda a goji ish mentholly gas. Really nice resin too.

6 Likes