Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

Sounds right up my alley… haha anything that brings the full on nods is what I want

5 Likes

Man I’m not sure. I only time I bought bhodi gear was directly from at the emerald cup. Bhodi is a super cool dude. That must have been back in 2016 maybe 2017. I think ‘16 most likely. I popped the pack I think in Feb of ‘23. Only one ending making it. I think a handful sprouted tails but I can’t remember tbh

4 Likes

Facts dude, that’s what caught my eye and why I popped some of the crosses I made with her this year. One of the only a few things that got really stoned. Not like all this lemon cherry gelato shit

3 Likes

Every Goji needed hella stakes

4 Likes

I’m at 5 weeks, I guess anything is possible, but I don’t think any of these three inherited that, they are all pretty robust. I haven’t grown it myself, made a bad assumption most likely, thanks for mentioning.

2 Likes

Now that they’re all running over here, here are all four phenos of Triple Sunshine x Sunshine Daydream. These were the first four females found in, I don’t know, 6-7 seeds? I don’t remember how many I dropped. Cross done by @syzygy

Pheno #1 :arrow_heading_down:

Pheno #2 :arrow_heading_down:

Pheno #3 :arrow_heading_down:

Pheno #4 :arrow_heading_down:

Pop those seeds! :metal:t2:

49 Likes

Popped a pack when he first released em. Goji razz was the one that had the thick purple stem og frame with darkish golf ball nugs. Think we had pinesol pop up along with another pheno and those were floppy lighter colored piney fruity. Razz had a sharpie berry smell to it . Wish I still had it

9 Likes

Passionfruit Hash Plant day 78

44 Likes

Is anyone growing Lavender Limeade?

4 Likes

Not yet, but I do have a few packs set aside. I have a few of that angel wing/LL freebie going at the moment however.

7 Likes

Yeah I was really interested in that one too, at least of the strains that didn’t sell out immediately from that drop… Any info on what Desert Lime​:lemon:‍:green_square::desert_island: :lemon:‍:green_square: is.?

1 Like

This is another one I would pay close attention to if it’s in a log. Or even just occasional pics. Both for the AWxLL and for LL itself.

I feel like a broken record at this point :smile: but I try to pay extra attention to the ones I plan to grow someday.

All I found is this page from AllBuds

with unknown parentage due to a high level of breeder secrecy

:roll_eyes:
I really like this review:

5 Likes

Good news, GLG has 83 packs of Lavender Limeade so you’ll have a few years to get it.

12 Likes

Here Is a confirmed female Angel Wing @emeraldbullfrog

19 Likes

Thanks for sharing @Mattman! Man, it is getting harder and harder to prioritize which beans to pop next. I almost always forget about the freebie packs I have too, until I’m looking through my stash. But I’ll be really interested in this Angel Wing Lav Lemonade for sure. I couldn’t find much info on the Angel Wing but it sounds like it’s a pure Afghani so that already sounds :ok_hand: real nice

BTW, that’s a good lookin’ “Supporter” tag you got there :wink:

5 Likes

Hey thanks partner. :wink:. I will keep everyone filled in on all the Bodhi plants I have running at the moment, flowering or hanging out waiting in the veg room. I did get 2 males from the 3 seeds I popped. If you want pics of the males I’ll get them for you too, or whoever wants them. I have a confirmed female midnight cowboy in the veg room also.

5 Likes

Sweet! I just got on here to ask about the Angel Wing crosses haha. I popped two Menehune (Vintage Hawaiian x Angel Wing Afghani) and got a male and a female. Female is a week into flower and I’ll be flipping the male any day now. Gonna dust the lowers to make some seeds just for kicks.

So, anybody have any info on the Vintage Hawaiian or the Angel Wing male? I’ve looked around but haven’t really been able to find much info about them. Is the Vintage Hawaiian in the Menehune the same as the Vintage Hawaiian Indica from other crosses?

Here’s the female…

And the male…

Pretty cool structure on the male. It’s doing this kinda whorled 3 branch thing up the stalk.

25 Likes

Hello and welcome to OG @ChongaChalwa! :wave:

All I really know on the Angel Wing is that it’s an Afghan strain and it was also used in Bodhi’s DLA 15. The DLA series always seem to use landrace indica strains so I would assume “Angel Wing” to be a name given to it by Bodhi.

Good luck in your search :v:

9 Likes

There are a few pics of an Angel Wing female and some of the crosses from the male on his IG. Looks like a narrow leaf Afghani. Cool looking plants and offspring. I was just wondering if the male was similar or that narrow leaf female was more of an outlier in that population. Regardless, should be cool! Guess we’ll have a look pretty soon. :grin::call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

7 Likes

Here’s one of the angel wing males, definitely much more of a broad leafed in my opinion.

35 Likes