Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

Space. Already full, but I want to run one LL female.

4 Likes

I like that too.

1 Like

How many of you all have finished a run in 8 to 9 weeks of flower? Most of mine are pushing 10 plus. Currently have blueberry hashplant, kali mist, sakure. Just took down one of the blueberries at 70 days, but the other pheno is still pushing white pistils with clear and slight milky heads. Same with a pheno of kali mist, it’s actually starting to throw a slight purple tinge while the buds are still swelling. Basically, what strains are finishing up around 9 weeks for you guys?

9 Likes

grandma’s hashplant cut I kept for several years was done between 56 and 63

11 Likes

Are you counting from the start of 12/12?

Reeeal noice. I have Bubbashine F2 pollen thats being dusted on some projects I have going, but this is making me want to pop the rest of the seeds I have to get a female like that!
How long of a flowering period did you do?

5 Likes

Speakeasy Seed Bank is having a $50 off sale on packs of Crickets and Cicadas Seeds.

They have packs of Peshawar Pakistani: Open Pollination Preservation Project that Bodhi collected on a trip. These should be F3s or 4s for $75 a pack.

3 Likes

I always start counting at the flip of 12/12

8 Likes

Gotcha. From what I’ve see some people/breeders start the counter after the bud sites start showing.

You’d roughly want to take about two weeks off of your time if the breeder practices that method.

I experience the same thing with bodhi’s with most going 11+ weeks in flower starting the timer at the beginning of 12/12.

10 Likes

If you are strictly talking bodhi seeds, most of the genius thai/ apollo11g stuff finished 7-8 weeks for me. Some of the kush/g13hp did also, but mostly when I flowered the clones out (clones always finished a bit faster)… I count from the day I start 12/12…

8 Likes

Yea, maybe the clones will be finished around that 8-9 week mark. Just was surprised since the strains claim 8-9 weeks. Ive seen some listed at 11 weeks i think. Probably more landrace stuff. Something different to me, but no need to rush. Appreciate the replies!

4 Likes

How long are you vegging from seed ?

1 Like

I feel like anything that could be called done after 8-9 weeks is better if it flowers another week :man_shrugging:t2: not saying I always give it the extra time

8 Likes

From seed, 2 months…sometimes an extra week or so. But they have already showed me what they have under the skirt. I just like to train to my satisfaction

2 Likes

I feel you on that. I try to go by the glands and when I start to see some amber on the actual buds is when I’ll bring them down. But going an extra week or two will usually start to show me more weight and bud growth

On another note, in regards to the wookie crosses. I’ve heard that when the wookie is dominant they tend to turn a purple hue at some point. Leafs and bud structure. Has anyone experienced this?

3 Likes

Not sure if any of you are “Kr0nic K1ng” but thought I’d mention a post I saw on IG… seedmaker using that name is releasing a bundle mid month (direct or through GLG), 7 Lemon Thai F5 crosses, 4 Acapulco Gold crosses, and a few repros. Seems there are a couple bonus packs (Appy F3 hybrids) for people who hop in it in the first 24 hours (can also pre-order and will get the bonus packs). The bundle is 250 but it’s like 220 seeds or something like that.

I have too many seeds as is.

ETA: Sounds like he’s moving through the bundles he has fairly fast. Hard to say whether he’ll still have any left by the release date.

8 Likes

Headie Gardens May 5th!

5 Likes

There were pre orders on his discord but like @CocoaCoir said the main sales will start on may 5th.

4 Likes

Possible last chance to get HHG.

https://headiegardens.com/product/holy-hand-grenade-big-sur-nigerian-x-artifact-a1-afghani-f3/

10 Likes