Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

Silver Sunshine - Super Silver Haze x Sunshine Daydream

56 Likes

That looks nice. I have a pack of silver mountain im going to dig into here soon.

7 Likes

I really love that strain. Will have to grow some F2s next year.

4 Likes

1st female out of the pack ~ chopping at 75 days, just shy of 11 weeks. I haven’t smelled SSH in almost 30 years. The aromas are really bringing me back…

15 Likes

Contango
Lazy Lightning x [[ Haze x Sk1] x Sk1] x [Haze x Sk1]

Day 62F
Very Hashy(almost like peanut butter), Little skunk, little lemon.
Dense buds on the shorter plants, medium density on the taller plants.

The bud structure on a couple has some traits from the Lazy Lightning mother. Unfortunately, the yield wasn’t the same in the clones. Read somewhere about plants from seed having more energy to produce vs plant from clone. She went from big colas to smaller golf ball nugs.

LL Mom

Contango’s

30 Likes

I’ve got 2 packs of Holy Hand Grenade and would trade for a rare bodhi pack :v:

5 Likes

Looking great man :ok_hand:

Here’s my Lauging Lemon (number 2) at 6.5 weeks, similar structure:

The pistils started to turn colour too early on this one, happened after week 4, don’t think it needs as much nutrition as I’ve given it (living soil with weekly DEM tea’s).

Here’s the Lauging Lemon (number 1), massive dense buds, about 3 times the size of the other:

Both smell very pungent, an intense tropical sweet, powdery smell with a bit of funk, like over ripe fruit.

38 Likes

I’ve got one pack of Holy Hand Grenade and would not trade for a rare bodhi pack.

15 Likes

I’ve got a rare pack of Bodhi for you, if you pop one of those packs of Holy Hand Grenade and show everyone your progress

25 Likes

Guys guys guys…

I’ll grow out that holy hand grenade and take the rare pack :love_you_gesture:t2:

18 Likes

my question is… did they buy the Holy Hand Grenade to grow them or because it’s a really cool name for a weed strain hehehe

someone f2 them bitches already :rofl: :rofl:

10 Likes

haha both were the reasons here - unique f1 of two heirlooms with a great name.

6 Likes

You just joined OG 3 days ago. I’m sure you won’t get any trade takers.

6 Likes

Anyone ever had seeds in the preflower pods? Nothing in the buds itself, just the pods that have the preflower. Thinking it may have been pollinated by a blueberry hp male who auto flowered during veg. By the time I went to remove him around week 1 of flower, he dusted the room when I went to grab him, but only thing that was showing was the preflowers. Now it seems like all have been pollinated, but only on the preflower pods. We shall see after cure :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

I have these packs available for trade.

4 Likes

All my plants in flower have those single seeds from me F2ing Lambnesia(Amnesia Haze x Lambs Bread). I did not wash off the Lambnesia after pollinating and I started several new plants in Flower the day after chopping the male.

4 Likes

JBC Bodhi MAY Promo looks sweet

MAY BODHI PROMO:

FOR EVERY PACK OF BODHI GEAR PURCHASED IN THE MONTH OF MAY YOU WILL RECEIVE ONE ENTRY INTO THE DRAWING FOR ONE OF THE FOLLOWING PACKS OF BODHI’S SUPERNATURAL SELECTIONS:

*GOD’S PAINTBRUSH (ETHOPIAN PAINTBRUSH X OMG) SUPERNATURAL SELECTIONS 013

*PLEIADIAN ARTIFACT (VIETNAMESE X KASHMIR X A1 AFGHAN) SUPERNATURAL SELECTIONS 022

*PORTABLE SPACESHIP (PURE KUSH X LAO X KASHMIR) SUPERNATURAL SELECTIONS 017

DRAWING WILL BE HELD ON OR ABOUT JUNE 7TH. 3 WINNERS WILL BE DRAWN. WINNERS WILL BE NOTIFIED BY EMAIL. 1ST NAME DRAWN WILL GET 1ST CHOICE OF THE 3 PACKS, 2ND NAME DRAWN WILL GET TO CHOOSE FROM THE REMAINING 2 PACKS, AND THE THIRD NAME DRAWN WILL RECIEVE THE REMAINING PACK.

17 Likes

bullshit inbred cookie hybrids lol, look at this thing at 44 days:

14 Likes

So why’d you grow it if you dislike cookies?

3 Likes

JBC still has them in stock right now, I just swooped the last pack of eureka.

2 Likes