Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

I think that one went over your head.

4 Likes

I meant all of them are dropping on May 5th. Tripping unicorn was the only one that had the date set.

2 Likes

Ah makes sense

1 Like

Probably pop a few of the limeade next to a couple of mom’s lemon cream pie to compare…

16 Likes

If that gas chamber is a freebie then they really hooked it up.

5 Likes

It is a 4 seed freebie pack…

3 Likes

I found a Chem x SSDD cross. They do not specify which chemdog.

ND CBD and ND CBC. I thought it was interesting because people talk about SSDD having CBD.

4 Likes

Ive had a Chem 1 x SSDD. Never grew it though. Was a freebie

3 Likes

I’d think that’s likely the chem4 cross :thinking:

5 Likes

Was the Chem 4 cross Sunshine #4? You could be right. That was an award winning strain.

4 Likes

There was a Chem D x SSDD and also a Chem 91 SkunkVA x SSDD.

2 Likes

lol “Sativa Marijuana Strain”

Clowns

5 Likes

they can’t help it; they were born that way.

2 Likes

The california market and also the european market both use “chemdawg” as a blanket term instead of chemdog. They also sell “chemdawg” bud at that same website from the same brand.

I suppose this could be said about every strain with enough information of the past. This is just $$ grab for decades. Similar to cookies now. It is upsetting because I really enjoy Chemdog D & 4 effects but they hardly ever list them correctly. There is also a company called Connected who has a strain called super dog which is just Chem D bx’d to itself. Hard to find real good chems out here, a lot of fakes or adulterated. The cuts are here too so it isn’t lack of availability, it is a decision. Seems like the attitude is that chems are old school old people weed or that the chem was originally “stolen” from this way anyway so fair play. I’m glad i’ve been able to access the cuts through Bodhi crosses.

6 Likes

Best of luck in the hunt of the F1s

Suposedly the guy who won the cup with sunshine 4 lied about what he entered so people would not try and grow it for the cup or something. The story goes that he actually entered sunshine 3 into the cup. Who knows though.

6 Likes

6 Likes

I was curious how Last Chance/SS023 were holding up in what may just be the last sale of the Bodhi Spring 24’ release… and the chance to grab them has already passed on by…

I am looking forward to seeing what in the SS023, I’ll be popping a few in July. Can’t wait to see what ya’ll find!

EDIT This is from Headie Gardens (headiegardens.com)

5 Likes

That is the only place the trance plant strain says NFT in the title that i’ve seen.

3 Likes

Yeah the Holy Hand Grenade and Last Chance went quick

3 Likes