Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

I honestly do know much about Headie… possibly just sloppy work? I remember Bodhi’s own notes on it didn’t mention it not being fully tested… and he called it a " “chunky star traveler”.

Do you think it is NFT? I do find it being the least popular strain of the initial launch. It did, out of all the seeds in this drop, have the 2nd or 3rd most seeds available to the banks…

1 Like

It says NFT on the pack.

4 Likes

Very true, I didn’t even look :rofl: Also, I see another on OG who posted their Cherry Trance and it is definitely NFT.

As I ignorantly say possible sloppy work on Headie, they are the only who actually provided the consumer the right information!

Great work as always CocoaCoir.

4 Likes

Planning to pop like a half a pack in a couple weeks and it’ll be my first bodhi grow, I’m leaning towards pure land hashplant or wookie hashplant but they all sound great :man_shrugging:
Haven’t seen many/any reports these crosses
Just hoping for something unique and tasty with nice effects
Any input appreciated!

20 Likes

Many new Bodhi Seeds have found a new home the past two weeks…
I’ve noticed the “lucky” number 13 coming up in all my packs. Anyone else getting 2 extra seeds in every new Bodhi pack/freebie as well?

I received my final freebie today (I didn’t pick this out personally)…
For anyone else who got the Master Kush x Strawberry Milk freebie, Bodhi called the Strawberry Milk as “like a strawberry milk flavored og kush” so I’m interested what the master adds to it.

25 Likes

My JBC orders arrived!

27 Likes

Kali Mist X Everything

Smells exactly like sex and sweat, very pungent and not unpleasant, rubber smell in the back if the musk wasn’t enough. Sticky with a nice even coating of trichs. Short stocky plant from seed did not stretch that much at all maybe 25 - 50%. Running a couple clones untopped to see if the plant stretches more in flower. Never smelled a plant like this before. Still has another couple weeks probably, nice tight buds maybe a little leafy.

38 Likes

That sounds wonderful lol, I love the weird and “gross” smelling strains that makes me want to get into mine or the MLRs.

2 Likes

I have some of those in the vault in the refrigerator. That’s wonderful looking!

2 Likes

Kali mist x Everything pheno 2.Chopped around 65 days

Pheno 1, still finishing

Really enjoyed the way the second pheno grew and took to my soil mix. Only fed/watered with teas. Last few weeks have been nothing but aerated water. Pheno 1 seems to be almost a 10 week finisher if not longer. But will be coming down in a few days, almost 80 days since flip.

38 Likes

I grew these clones again and let them get bigger. PINE scent and flavor. Axis x Snow Lotus is what the pack said.

2 Likes

22 Likes

Just finished a couple of bhps. Lovely plants. Sowed 3 seeds, got 2 females and a male. One female has that effervescent blueberry sprite smell, and the other is more of a blueberry gas. Waiting for the dry to complete to start the cure. Overall, very pleased.

20 Likes

I grew Sensi’s silver haze 9. Anything over 80 days was amazing high after a cure. I miss that one. :disappointed:

3 Likes

My “keeper” of blueberry hashplant. Pheno 1 for me.

Both phenos of blueberry hashplants provided the most yielding out the bunch of kali mist, and sakure. However the other kali mist might yield the most that is coming down soon.

41 Likes

That last pic looks a strong Kali Mist leaner. Can’t wait to hear a smoke report on that one.

6 Likes

I definitely will keep you all updated once I get to to her.

5 Likes

All you Appy fans should check this out:

12 Likes

They are very beautiful!
It’s almost boring to take a photo, as the resin explodes the white, hahaha beautiful plants!!

2 Likes

:laughing: Much appreciated!! Been a while since I’ve been able to get back into growing, but it feels good! Very pleased with how they treated me during veg and flower. No major issues at all. And the crazy thing is I wasn’t expecting too much from either kali mist and I ended up loving them both…so far. Still waiting for that final say after cure and smoke

4 Likes