Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

I think its replacing the other cannabinoids. It’s how you get the short boring one-dimensional highs imo. I think it’s a poor way to breed. Until we can test for everything, the best way is to smoke it.

14 Likes

Absolutely smoke it

4 Likes

It is atleast 2% other cannabinoids. That could definitely be increased as knowledge grows. This is only one extreme of the spectrum. I have nearly 20% CBG only strain for instance.

6 Likes

I think the components and effects of the cannabis we smoke is mostly yet at the surface level of knowledge. Lots more research has to be done, especially on landrace cultivars.

2 Likes

On IG I’ll see crazy descriptions by landrace mafia of how people cure their plants and the effects

It always looks like mids but usually has some crazy effect like psychoactive or energizing etc

2 Likes

There’s room for landrace and also futuristic KUSH/CHEM/SKUNK/HAZE stuff. That’s why I picked DLA 5.3 garlicade and Holy Hand Grenade. it is the past present and future. So much diversity.

12 Likes

Day 26 of 12/12 - Midnight Cowboy

2 out of the 3 plants have turned purple for me. Smell is starting to turn grape. Loving this strain so far.

50 Likes

Looks fantastic, well done!

3 Likes

Has anybody grown or smoked Shindig? Looking at Bodhis description, I’m surprised I haven’t seen it anywhere.

9 Likes

Could be wrong but I think that was a fairly recent release?

4 Likes

I’ve seen Shindig listed for a couple of years at least. It’s one of those strains that always seems to be in stock. Like Air Guitar or Babylon Buster. Probably gets overlooked in the rush for rarer packs. I looked up Banjo and it has some interesting lineage including Blueberry, Sweet Tooth, Burmese Kush & Chem.

I could see it turning out real nice.
So many strains, so little time.

8 Likes

Agree man. I grabbed some, I think it’ll be my next run.

8 Likes

It was part of the fall 2022 release. Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2) - #2910 by iamyou_youareme

8 Likes

Can anyone shed some light on what the “everything” is or means in Kali mist x everything and Aruba x everything freebies?

6 Likes

I believe it’s a load of different dads, he puts the female in the middle and let’s the pollen fly.

Not sure which dads though, depends when he made the seeds.

4 Likes

Yeah the ‘everything’ could be any of Bodhi’s males.

4 Likes

found this dad list in my searches

10 Likes

What’s what I figured, just “everything” he had male wise at the time. Neat idea for sure!

6 Likes

garlic pickle was one i was trying to grab before it got away lol. green dot labs dave grew bodhis female cut of that one out years ago and that was the last i saw of it… Sterling Skunk x 1988 G13/HP. i have a pic of it posted on the @bodhiguide probably sometime around 2017-2018. cool to see it listed there lol.

18 Likes

Hola Gang

Have both of them
Maybe we should reproduce them
Some days

Bare

24 Likes