Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

29 Likes

For anyone interested GLG has some bodhi packs up for auction.

Medical Mountain Sativa Research Center ā€“ Dutch Flower Metal Haze F3 preservation reproduction

Plant More Seeds & Nierika Seed Trust ā€“ Kashmir Azar (11 reg seeds) + Petrolia Headstash 11 Heirloom Seeds (freebie pack)

14 Likes

Fantasy Island - urkle funk on an Appy frameā€¦best of the 3 so far

37 Likes

Does anyone have any info on DLA 5.3? I can see itā€™s popular from this thread but idk if I should pull the trigger on a pack just yet without anything to go by other than itā€™s popularity.

All the information can be found by searching for ā€œmexican chocolate.ā€ it is one of 3 artifact lines that Bodhi grows. The other two are the BLD male and the DLA 5 really raunchy pheno. It is a narrow leaf afghan from the 80ā€™s. I just smoked some DLA16 which is 80s black afghan x DLA5 and it is better than any of this cali dispo shit.

12 Likes

This is extremely hard, The only thing I have seen is there are 3 lines and 3 phenos used but one was never released. I have yet to see any photos of any of the 3 phenos used either.

Ur description is only about a cross which could have the chocolate pheno in it but there are 3 phenotypes in total so there no way of knowing.

Then thereā€™s also the chance the bud u smoked was black afghan dom.

1 Like

I donā€™t understand the issue here. There are multiple dedicated posts to this. Would you like us to tie your shoe? I spent time relating my personal experience to you which s something I never have to do. Weā€™re already helpful enough. I am only new in my knowledge of Artifact 1 with 1 grow under my belt so I do not claim to be an expert on the subject. I will soon be growing SS023 and DLA 5.3 just to have a better understanding of them. Maybe loosen up a little bit cuz it is not that serious. I know in a couple years I will have more knowledge to provide on a personal level.

5 Likes

I wasnā€™t wanting to start nothing with anybody, I just wanted info on DLA 5.3. There no need to be mean.

8 Likes

Was kinda hoping, someone who has grown it or maybe done more research would chime in.

1 Like

It was just released like a month ago. Not gonna be much info yet. You might want to try researching the DLA 5 and see where that leads you. The DLA 5.3 is popular because DLA 5 is so well regarded.

Honestly if youā€™re that curious you should just pull the trigger and buy a couple packs for how cheap they are. A year from now youā€™ll regret not buying them.

14 Likes

Dla 5.3 is really new I believe. Maybe some people have grown the 5.1, but unlikely the 5.3.

I started a few recently. But they are still small.

Edit: beat me to it. I bought the 5.3 because I missed out on the dla 5, and didnā€™t realize what it was until I couldnā€™t get it anymore. Honestly original 5 sounds better to me. The whole DLA project is very interesting, but I didnā€™t pay it any mind. Wishing I wouldā€™ve grabbed the 9 as well.

I think the 5.3 are worth buying and planting.

3 Likes

I donā€™t think I was mean at all. I told you enough in my first post for you to begin your own journey. You just picked it apart with nearly no fortitude. It sounds hella entitled. Noone has even grown these yet.

Here

1 Like

Thank you guys, I didnā€™t know it was brand new. I do like chocolate! I was gonna get KATSUs bubba kush so I may get a pack with that.

1 Like

U asked if I wanted u and the other OG members to tie my shoes. Thanks but no

1 Like

some day for me.

DEEP LINE ALCHEMY #13
DEEP LINE ALCHEMY #2 [F1}
DEEP LINE ALCHEMY #4
DEEP LINE ALCHEMY #4 {F1}
DEEP LINE ALCHEMY #5 {F1}
DEEP LINE ALCHEMY #5.3
DEEP LINE ALCHEMY #6 {F1}
DEEP LINE ALCHEMY #7 {F1}

peace ā€¦

17 Likes

2+5=16 in bodhi math

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been on a chocolate obsession recently and if I didnā€™t have a few packs to look through already Iā€™d be hopping on that one for sureā€¦ hoping it doesnā€™t sell out too fast so I can scoop one up. The one 88g13hp cross Iā€™ve grown out resulted in probably my favorite smoke Iā€™ve ever grownā€¦

7 Likes

Seriouslyā€¦ I was like ā€œwhere did the .3 come frā€¦ okay Iā€™ll bite (buy)ā€. Sittin in the fridge!

There are a handful of breeders that you get a pack and ask questions later, and Bodhi is the leader of that small group, IMO, @Forest_Organic . Seems a bit ā€œcultyā€, but itā€™s a reputation thing in this case.

If you get them and grow them, I would personally be very interested in watching the run from behind my screen :slightly_smiling_face:

Iā€™ll definitely post details of my grow when I get around to that pack, but it might be a while, and I suspect there will be no shortage of grow diaries for that strain over the coming year.

:metal:

6 Likes

Same deal. After doing a bunch of personal seed runs its time to run some randos before getting into preservation work again.
Also just had 12 cali-o x a11g pop up.

7 Likes

New Bodhi Great Lakes Genetics Auctionsā€¦

Not sure if anyone posted this on OG but I figured I would shareā€¦ Iā€™m personally watching the sativa but feel as though the price will climb beyond my limit. There is also a Lazy Lighting pack (currently @$40 bid)

Any thoughts on either auction?? (Metal Haze or Kashmir Azar + Petrolia Headstash)

12 Likes