Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

SemoActivist posted it here yesterday.

Obviously there’s still a few days left, so it’s likely to keep going skyward.

The thing I usually think about with auctions is, what are the packs worth to me? There are a lot of Kashmir Azad hybrids floating about, and I wouldn’t be surprised if there are F2s out there as well. Same for Metal Haze. Would those suffice? Maybe yes, maybe no.

10 Likes

I received the Kashmir Azad strain from the same person that gave Bodhi his seeds. He offered it to me because I mentioned breeding with it, completely free. The same chance as Bodhi had of finding something special. The line is supposed to always be free but I understand someone reselling their own pack. Worcestire_Farms on strainly is selling reproductions of the Kashmir Azad against the wishes of those who provided it to him. It is definitely something special. I’m sure it will go very high with the Petrolia headstash pack also included.

13 Likes

@CocoaCoir This is great information! Always appreciate you :heart: @yardgrazer Thanks for this…and great questions to ask yourself before bidding in an auction. It is so easy to build this unnecessary want and need to win it, without realizing its true worth to you (other than winning lol)

P.S. Another 5 weeks and I’ll have space to give DLA 5.3, Super Natural Selection 23, and Dragonade (possibly even Instant Karma) a run. I can’t wait to see what else the community finds in these packs!

7 Likes

$120 current bid on metal haze? I have a pack of that I don’t plan on running any time soon…

8 Likes

Lazy Lightning all sold out everywhere or something?

4 Likes
9 Likes

Yup. The Kashmir run I’m doing now is the same… Got them from the original source (same as you, no doubt), with the agreement they would not be sold, but given to the community freely.
The Kashmir Azad (POK) is unique, super consistent, and really special. Weird terps and smells, robust plants, and a REALLY amazing high.

27 Likes

I feel bad for the bidder on the Metal Haze. Im a bodhi fan but those were bunk. Ran 2 whole packs. Big waste of time and money.

10 Likes

Idk but those were freebies at one point in time. I know i got atleast 3 of those packs that came as freebies.

3 Likes

Can anyone tell me if the Roadkill Unicorn came with the seeds just in the bag, or were they in a small vial in there? I found some and want to pull the trigger on it, but I want to make sure I’m not buying something fake.

2 Likes

I’ve only seen Bodhi seeds in the green bag, or green bag inside the purple mylar pouch. Really old strains came from Bodhi in a clear bag. Some w designs.
No seeds were ever released inside a vial. Those you found were repacked or maybe f2s or not legit.

5 Likes

Just a guess but you talking about bullrider…?I wouldn’t buy a single thing from that guy!!!

6 Likes

Didn’t @G-paS just do a kashmir azad for the last co-op?

3 Likes

Yeah he has a pack for sale, and there is another guy selling them. Both clear packs, but bullrider has the seeds in a vial. Maybe I’ll order the other and just roll the dice because they seem to be original and not for a gouging price. I would absolutely love to be able to add to the strains I plan on attempting crosses with.

2 Likes

Yes I did and I still have 1000’s more to give away :rofl:

:green_heart: :seedling:

32 Likes

That’s a different one.

1 Like

What’s the difference?

These are a new ascension from South of Srinigar, Kashmir by Shiv.

3 Likes

Where are the other ones from

Did you ever smoke it?