Bodhi Pagoda ( Apollo 11 x Appalachia) open pollination ☀️

Yeah man! Bet it was a good feeling seeing those tails come out.

Should be seeing some “lanky bushes of goodness” soon :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

congratulations on a successful start!
I wish you an easy and trouble-free run!

5 Likes

Congratulations on the good start brother! I am pulling up a chair and hyped to see what comes of your run! @DesertHeartGardens

I almost had a pack of Pagoda earlier this year but a guy on Discord took my money and never sent anything for around 6 months, then finally I put it out there on a mutual server I saw he was asking for cuts on I warned folks not to do business with him etc and finally he reached out and refunded me my cash.

Discord is a mess in some servers, lots of scammers just like IG and strainly.

These days I feel like I have enough older gear that folks might sell on those platforms or auction so I’m gonna focus on those preservations of the old stuff and anything else I buy will probably be from seed banks or Shoe, never had any issues with any bank I’ve gone through so far.

7 Likes

I’m in for the long haul, can’t get wait to see what comes of these. Would love to try this one based on that silly description haha

5 Likes

Happy to hear you got your money back at least fuck scammers and I’m right there with you don’t think I’d go through instagram or discord unless vetted or other places to source older packs I’m sure there are some nice stuff to be found but between the risk of getting scammed or just plain poor germination ain’t worth it best to go through legit known people or banks might be some spiritual bs but always been a firm believer that the genetics that are meant to be will find there way to the right people to be grown

10 Likes

Great start @DesertHeartGardens! I cant wait to see these baby grow. Best of luck, ill be following! :star_struck: :evergreen_tree: :fire:

4 Likes

got all 7 above soil where off too the races :pray: now to hope for a good f/m ratio will update every few days as I can

31 Likes

Nice!!! Rocking and rolling already. :sunglasses:

I’ll be lurking around brotha! :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

great job so far, things will come together faster than you think, ill be pulling up a chair

4 Likes

Here for the show, love me some Apollo! Got a cut 10 years ago of Apollo13 wish i still had it.

4 Likes

I’ll be sitting in on this one… :popcorn:

2 Likes

I missed that one also! Got a bunch of bodhis’ “x with a11g” stuff though… fruity cheetos abound!

7 Likes

Stoked for this one! As many know I’m a huge Bodhi fanboy/man and this is a special one for sure! Awesome of you for doing this! Stoked to watch the show go on!

8 Likes

excited for this one. I have an Apollo 11 x wookie at week 3 in my flower tent right now. straight pineapple cheetos

6 Likes

this is amazing !!! i love apollo and of course this and elf snack are so hard to find. Will be following this grow with excitement

6 Likes

Sounds lovely heard that pineapple Cheeto scent comes out in a few of the a11 crosses what originally made me seek out pagoda in the first place was seeing @Swampthing bruce banner 3 x a11 made me want to look into Apollo lines in general after looking up other bodhis a11 offerings after hearing all the talk about appy crosses and hearing B’s description of pagoda had me sold on seeking it out glad I found it :grin: I plan on taking cuts before flowering so I can run the females for flower too happy I got them all above soil hope I end up with lots of seed :crossed_fingers:

11 Likes

That hardest part is over, you got this!

5 Likes

image group shot lowered the light so they won’t stretch as much going to give them a few days then start some light feed(fish hydrolysate,ewc) hope everyone has a wonderful weekend much love and happy growing :v::heart::seedling::sunny:

26 Likes

Best of luck and happy growing!

1 Like

pagoda squad

Will check back in another few days much love and happy growing y’all :v::heart::sunny::seedling:

33 Likes