Bodhi Pagoda ( Apollo 11 x Appalachia) open pollination ☀️

This cross should have some very special plants in it.
I grew out a pack of Apollo 11 F4 Genius , last year. Really nice smoke. I still have one of the females around.

Goodluck :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Sorry for the lack of updates the past few days holidays where a bit hectic but back to regular updates

but starting to take off and look good still got about another 5-6 weeks till I start the fun should have some nice size plants to hopefully get lots of seed
As always much love good vibes and happy growing :v::seedling::heart::sunny:

39 Likes

Fab cross, looking forward to the show!

2 Likes

Pagoda squad really taking off now :call_me_hand: going to try and take some clones in about a week to keep the females around to run for flower about a month till the fun begins

26 Likes

“Too long have we tried. To extend our glorious empire out to the stars

1 Like

Hey y’all back with a update

First up we got the first male showing only one showing sex so far

Other pagodas

Going to take some snips tonight of the gang so I can keep any females to run for flower later hope you all are having a wonderful start of the week as always much love good vibes and happy growing :v::sunny::seedling::heart:

37 Likes

Will do update pictures tomorrow but so far tally is 1 confirmed female 2 unsure 4 males hopefully the other two turn out female but at least some f2s will be made :call_me_hand:

15 Likes

Great job sofar they are lookin real nice.
The more i read up on the genius and apollo the more people i notice with it!
I hope you get a nice balance of ladies and phenos my dude.
Im here to watch fer sureee
-Jayy

2 Likes

Well turns out I got 6 males and 1 female not great numbers for wanting a bit of seed but will still be making some f2s and crosses :sweat_smile: picture update coming soon

22 Likes

got the gang bang All transplanted it’s seed making time :grin:

30 Likes

also got a clone of pinesoul to chuck with pagoda for some pinegoda :joy:

28 Likes

Best of luck, buddy!!

7 Likes

Thank you hoping for a decent amount of seed to share about :crossed_fingers: I’m rather excited to make some seeds for the First time will be updating frequently now that it’s going to get interesting :grin:

13 Likes

Hahahhaaaa!! That’s a great name. Love it.

10 Likes

Good luck on your run!

7 Likes

We’re all rooting for ya!!!

7 Likes

Been a minute since my last update but here we go

As soon a I put them out they had a rough transition got lots of wind rain and a cold front causing them to stall out a bit now we got lined up great weather and have been snapping out of it

![image|375x500]

the lone female pagoda looking good starting to throw lots of white hairs

And a good sized pinesoul girl looking good

If the weather stays good should be able to still get some seeds :crossed_fingers:I’m guessing not long till those males start dropping :call_me_hand:

As always much love good vibes and happy growing will update as I can till next time :v::sunny::seedling::heart:

42 Likes

starting to see a few pods open it’s starting now let’s hope for a decent amount of seed :crossed_fingers:

Good news too is the weather really stress tested these plants with some extremes and have not seen a single hair on any of the males :call_me_hand:

As always much love good vibes till my next update which should be a pollen storm :v::sunny::seedling::heart:

39 Likes

I love seeing your plants outside in the sun. Lush and green. Do you use blood meal for N? I like how quickly blood meal darkens the green of plants, but i read it may attract critters (rats, coyotes, vultures etc).

2 Likes

Don’t touch blood or bone meal due to the fact that they tend to be from non organic farms and have been known to have unwanted things in them outdoor I tend to keep it simple some alfalfa some oyster shell flour some gypsum some fish bone meal or crab meal or other amendments I have on hand at the time and compost they have had good weather along with 100 gallon pots gives them a good reservation of feed I also throw a bunch of grass and weeds in a bucket with some cannabis leafs for a microbe boost and light feed

17 Likes