Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Guess I should do something with this Blue Sunshine male lol it’s getting big. My outside garden has been taking up a lot of my time. Going to put this dude in a tent and flip in the next day or 2

22 Likes

If I get a male, sometimes instead of just cutting and composting, I will neglect/torture it to see how much shit they can take. Like cut it back to one node and see if it can handle it. No water for longer periods of time. Never repotting it. I like to know how far they will go before they die to know what kinda shit I can get away with on female plants.

I’m thinking about trying to graft a female cutting onto a male plant and see if it takes and what the fuck would happen if i flowered it. A 1 plant f2 machine? Who knows

21 Likes

Somebody on IC grafted male and female plants together successfully. Idk if they went all the way and flowered, but I can’t imagine it wouldn’t work, as long as the flowering times jived.

14 Likes

Hahaha… No, dude, not at all. I was just talking shit, happy to have sent them to you. You may wanna move them up the list, though, I really liked the OMG-leaner I grew. And the other one, too.

13 Likes

Think I should move them above original DJ short Flo, or spice of life glo repro, or top dawg dirty taxi. Those 3 are on deck, pretty locked in, just not sure in what order, but possibly all at once.

12 Likes

Also def. hit up the seed trading thread for Dank Sinatra f2s:

6 Likes

I’m going to get some of those wet in the very near future.

7 Likes

The dj short flo was really disappointing for me. I ran a full pack and didn’t find anything like the description. Was pretty let down cause that was a strain I wanted to try for a long time. Hope you have better luck!

6 Likes

Where is that? I haven’t seen it.

3 Likes

It’s in the trading post. Just click the link @BudWhisperer provided.

Speaking of F2’s does anyone have a lead on Chem Kesey?

Hope everyone is well~ Crunchy

16 Likes

Mail call.

25 Likes

Nice selections really intrigued by those strawberry milk crosses going to be picking up another pack of the strawberry temple after fucking up germination on my first pack that purple pineapple wookie sounds like some :fire: too. Anyone run any of the strawberry mama (strawberry milk x omg ) haven’t seen any reports on it really thinking about grabbing a pack of it too

7 Likes

Yeah I wanted to change it up from the 88g13 packs. Here’s to hoping none of these are racey :joy:

5 Likes

Good seed choices, i’m esp. curius about that freebie!
I’ve chatted with the breeder of Purple Pineapple Express, “Adam” of Annunaki Genetics. Been buying his strains since 2015 i think. He was my favorite breeder before discovering Bodhi.

Adam gave some PPE to a mutual friend of Bodhis. He loved it and shared a cut w Bodhi who crossed it to Wookie.

Was that Purple Pineapple Wookie from headiegardens? Shoe still has Bodhi freebies no one else has anymore.

14 Likes

That’s exactly it. Shoe is an amazing resource for some exclusive stuff.

6 Likes

I’m very active there on the discord, same username .

9 Likes

thats the next omg cross i’m gonna buy. they’re on sale at jbc for a scant $52 and i’m doing my best not buying it since i spent $3oo on seeds already this month.

15 Likes

Ran a couple of strawberry crosses and they are potent up type confusing buzzes from what ive tried . Puts frost good looks and a fruity berry smell on stuff but as mentioned before the dad over powers the mom most of the time

9 Likes

I’ve been growing about as long. It seems a lot of marijuana breeders are teenage cheerleaders. They seem to love drama more than the plant!

6 Likes

Some new releases and NFT’s coming!

38 Likes