Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Thank you for the superbly detailed Imperial Majesty smoke report. And photos. I can really envision what the effects are like.

11 Likes

Wow what a trip.

One of these things is not like the other…one of these things doesn’t belong…

8 Likes

My pleasure, dude! I’ll post the ones for the other Imperial Majesty and the two Dread Breads as they get written. I dunno when that’ll be, but soon, hopefully. I got woken up at 3am last night with a massive panic attack, worst one I’ve had in a long, long time and whenever I start having panic attacks again, my weed-smoking is pretty much curtailed.

I will say, though, that one of the Dread Breads, I think it’s the #1 plant, really does smell just like mangos! I’ve tried it a few times, but not enough to write the report. Seems like good weed so far, though!

18 Likes

Thank you for the excellent and thorough smoke report, with plant flowering and bud photos. It’s exciting to see this strain’s recreational and medical potential.

8 Likes

Temporary.

Recent discourse re: MMS has been moved to:

This is a Bodhi specific thread, please try to keep the discussion topical.

23 Likes

I interrupt this dramatic discourse with Breaking News!

Three of my Endor Scores are ladies. They all got up potted in my standard Veg mix (Biolive and worm castings ect in recycled Roots organic soil).
They are obviously ready for new shoes

36 Likes

Yeah, I’m not aware of any of this drama, don’t know anything about it. I didn’t even realize “mmspupil” was a reference to Mass Medical Strains haha. I’m not interested in any of their gear because it never really sounded all that interesting haha, but yeah, take this weirdness somewhere else, for sure.

12 Likes

Couple Bodhi pics to get this back on topic
Full tent 64F with Old Soul in the front left of the pic.

Goji OG f2 #2

Goji OG f2 #1

Purple Afghan Hashplant

Prob gonna chop everything this weekend to make room for the Artifact 1 x Kashmir Azad, MAC x DLA5s, Soul Mate x Chocolate Diesel, and Purple Afghan Hashplant x Chocolate Diesels I have moving into the tent. I don’t have very good smells right now due to coming off the sickness last week.

52 Likes

And back to Bodhi… I couldn’t help myself and placed an order for terpenado, lemon Thai Indy x 88G, shindig and beautiful day with strawberry temple as the freebie. I’m hoping these are a good change from all the 88g crosses I’ve accumulated granted lemon Thai was the exception as I love lemony smells / terps. Hopefully these are solid day time smokes .

18 Likes

didn’t Bodhi refer to the Road Kill Skunk as Road Kill Unicorn??

Wow those looking killer that purple afghan is a beauty some fattys too! That old soul pheno of yours looks like it stacks. Would love to hear a smoke report on it once cured up so so stoked to try some out in a few months time :grin: @imstinky

11 Likes

Those look great! Making me wanna go buy SIPs lol

5 Likes

These are in my 3x3 bed with Build a Soils take n bake that I got like a year and half ago.

9 Likes

Yeah, kind of. But how much did people susceptible to obvious bullshit marketing techniques also make that happen? There’s a lot of really dumb people out there. In fact, I’d say that the majority of the people in this world are stupid as shit.

You and I can look at some moronic Berner post and we know,”This guy’s a fucking idiot and I don’t want anything to do with him…” but a lot of people look at that same post and think,”Yeah, that’s what I’m all about…” Who knows why they respond positively? Money, I guess? Fame? I really don’t know, but it’s tacky as shit, for sure.

Again, though, did Berner eliminate the competition or did the market (the majority of which is made up of the aforementioned dumb-asses haha) dictate the demand? If people don’t want what you’re growing, then you’ll end up growing what they do want. It’s kind of a “chicken or the egg” situation.

I can’t speak to any market other than CA, but as zephyr talked about in his incredibly spot-on post (except the part about Berner’s contribution to hip-hop haha), Prop 64 cratered everything here. It’s why I voted “no” on it, despite the fact that I think weed should absolutely be legal for everybody. If people had actually read Prop 64 (and I think the only people who did were growers haha), they would’ve realized that the legislation was essentially squeezing out every grower except those with deep, deep pockets. And that’s exactly what happened. So if you’re a mid-size grower (small-time growers can’t even afford to pay all of the fees and taxes and shit anymore, so they’ve all gone black market)(which, by the way, was EXACTLY what every critic of Prop 64 said was gonna happen) and you’re still trying to make it, what are you gonna grow? You’re gonna grow that which the market demands.

Unfortunately, the majority of the people going to dispensaries and spending money only want what’s been relentlessly hyped on their IG feed. It’s really no different than music or anything else. Most people don’t possess the intellectual curiosity to go out and look for things that’re good. It’s why the music that gets played on the radio sucks dick. And it’s why the weed in every dispensary is nothing but some bullshit GSC hybrid.

The majority of people would rather be told what to like than to figure it out for themselves.

28 Likes

Pretty sure road kill unicorn is purple unicorn x snow lotus. And I think there was a RKU v2 that was purple unicorn f3 x snow lotus.

10 Likes

Gonna find my own sour type keeper
Thanks to Headie Gardens :green_heart:

*also gonna run Doc’s Outer Limits :fuelpump:

39 Likes

Sips are incredible although I’m now dabbling in a cheap irrigation drip system to compare which I like best.

6 Likes

Sweeeeeeeeeet!!! I’m looking forward to seeing how that turns out for you. I wish mine wasn’t left on that lengthy 14/10 light schedule, just because I don’t think it grew “normally” or whatever, but the flowers themselves did seem to turn out pretty Sour Diesel-ish, as far as the looks and smell are concerned. Still haven’t sampled any yet, although I did open a jar a few days ago and it smelled pretty gawddamn good. Very excited to get into that one.

I don’t have any of those Chaco Sour Diesel x GHash seeds, so I don’t care how those turn out for you haha!

Kidding, obviously. I’m actually really interested in seeing how those turn out.

20 Likes