Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Ancient OG was selected from seeds I received somewhere around 2015 or 16. It has been awhile. Flowered out the seeds and selected a cut that I am using in my breeding projects.

MM #31 came from Radio Ridge Nursery

17 Likes

Interested in a MM cut. PM sent.

4 Likes

I see that appeal too, lol!

10 Likes

Was scrolling through Bodhis Instagram because I was bored last week. Came across this pic and caption….

Hmmm one of Bodhi’s favorite sativas. I remember seeing a cross of it somewhere…

Couldn’t help myself. This just showed up at my door.

T.V. (vietnamese 7 x thai (cbg destroyer pearl pheno ix2)

Does anyone have any info on the Thai? It’s listed as cbg destroyer which I’m thinking is Cannbiogens Destroyer pearl pheno that’s been in crossed?

39 Likes

Yeah, if it’s listed as “cbg destroyer” that’s definitely Cannobiogen. I don’t know anything about it, though haha! You’ve actually just helped me out; planted five of the Zap seeds last week, didn’t know anything about the genetics in that cross, so… Thanks! I have to assume it’s the same Thai in both the TV and the Zap, right? I’m gonna start researching that CBG Destroyer now.

19 Likes

@gmike has a good thread on here growing out fifteen Destroyer and selecting phenos, he’s probably the guy to ask locally, I think @Wuachuma has worked with it a little too?

12 Likes

That was a good thread to read through. I’ll have to dig deeper to see what else I can find.

7 Likes

I don’t know if it’s the same Thai. But since they are both MM releases it wouldn’t surprise me if it’s the same. The description of Zap always intrigued me.

11 Likes

Where’d you find a description for the Zap? I’ve looked around a little bit, haven’t found anything yet. Breedbay? Haven’t looked there yet.

I actually read a lot about that Destroyer way back, had to have been at least six years ago, pretty much forgotten everything I read about it haha. But I’ll refresh my memory for sure. I’m pretty stoked about those Zap seedlings, definitely seeing two distinct phenos already, only one week in.

13 Likes
13 Likes

SD Chaco Cut x Ghash now in one gallons

27 Likes

Oh, yeah, okay. I’ve seen that. I thought you were talking about something a little more detailed.

It does sound like good weed, though, doesn’t it? Glad I grabbed a couple packs while they were available, really stoked to see how they smoke.

In six months… haha!

11 Likes

strawberry headband (loompas) week 5.

first weeks of flower they all (5 females) had a sweet smell to it, i hate to say this but, similar to strawberry milk… and now, they smell a bit sweet but mainly they have turned earthy/chem/sweet.

41 Likes

Oh shit dude, hell yeah.

Destroyer uses 7 Hmong Thai females pollinated by Colombian x Oaxacan.
I lost her but she was amazing, both pure and outcrosses.
The two best phenos are the thai and the pearl pheno of Oaxacan

17 Likes

Hello folks,
Couple Bodhi runs over last year or so. Hope everyone is feeling good.
Im a new member and still trying to find my way around, really like it.
Cheers

Field Trip

Wookie Orgasm

Laughing Lemon

Lavender Jack
Chopped her too early but wow. Love this smoke

Cheers

54 Likes

Welcome to the thread @Sparkey224! looks like you know your way around just fine :wink:
nice lookin plants! been wanting to get to my Lavender Jack for a while now, good to know you found something you like! Now that it looks like the Wook is retired I might repro my pack soon.
Good vibes :sunglasses:

15 Likes

How’d that Laughing Lemon smoke? The genetics on that one sounded so good. Great name, too haha.

14 Likes

Anyone here know the genetics of the Mana used in Bodhi’s Purple Mana (Mana x Purple Unicorn F3)… what exactly is Mana I wonder? I don’t know anything about that one but I do like the description… “soapy lemonskunky citrus sweet candyclean laundrylequila up minctfulr good times* motivational* long lasting.”

Wow I always love seeing those Field Trip photos. It’s the one strain I’m looking the most forward to running in 2023. I’ve seen some very impressive shots including this gem here that was recently posted on the Bodhiguide Instagram page…

16 Likes

Looking good from here! Wookie Orgasm has a great structure to her :lobster:

15 Likes

Thank you! Love the Bodhi thread. Pretty much all i grow. That was my last Wookie, really enjoyed it. Nice yield too.
Yeah, Lavender Jack really excited about. Have more clones of her going now.
Thanks for the reply!

Had two phenos, the two pics above are LL different phenos. Both are really strong imo, smooth lemon,taste,smell. Shorter pheno (maybe OMG pheno) was very stoney, rock hard nugs.
Taller one was a little fluffy, all rocket ride with a nice body. I smoke a fair amount and this one trips me out a little. I cant puff on it like indys. Great smoke for surr.
Ive watched your Uplift journal bro, before coming a member. Respect, that was fire grow.
Just planted 2 beans of it.
Cheers

Yeah, there’s some crazy FT photos, especially the one you posted.
Cheers

21 Likes