Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Looks good. And what really matters is if you’re happy with it. That’s why we are all doing this.

11 Likes

Some info found on Love Triangle:

8 Likes

SaintsCrossing on day 54…

@Smalc96 , nice! I just flipped a BlackRaspberry last week. Keep us posted on a smoke report!:+1::+1:

51 Likes

These seeds I got here at OG, it was a gift from @topshelftrees. So I believe the seeds are of good origin.

I put other seeds from other strains, which were in the same environment and germinated in 1/2 days.

But I was looking at them earlier today and two are starting to open, be patient and careful now and see what happens.

5 Likes

I’m going to attempt to make fem seeds of these dream beaver females I have since these were the only two phenos that took. I’ll likely have a gajillion seeds since these are in 15 gal pots and I kinda thought about them last minute.

18 Likes

I ran a pack of DB…Definitely had some dirty hippy phenotypes…

7 Likes

Sour Diesel Chaco Cut x 88g13HP
From solo to one gallon sack by end of week.

25 Likes

Air guitar approaching week 7 this Saturday. Really should have trellised that back cola :man_facepalming:t2:

29 Likes

Whats the background on the kashmir bodhi used in Spirit Train? It has a label like BS X SS 002 on the glg homepage

6 Likes

I answered you in the Spirit Train thread, but it belongs here too:

@ramblinrose posted Bodhi’s description of the Kashmir male:

“kasmir azad is from barefrog, its the same line i use in my kashmir crosses, its one of the best himalayan breeding plants i have ever come accross, … i call it the 3 p’s for aroma… pine, pickle and pink bubble gum… theres hash and herbs de provance too… but most phenos fall in one of the 3 catagories… incredibly grow friendly indoors, covered in frost, with a deep body hum and heady mind space. it is a crown jewel if you like asian mountain heirlooms…”-Bodhi

18 Likes

thanks very much for the info

5 Likes

Looking forward to mine arriving tomorrow!

3 Likes

You bred Ancient OG…? And where did you source the Mother’s Milk?

6 Likes

Ancient OG was selected from seeds I received somewhere around 2015 or 16. It has been awhile. Flowered out the seeds and selected a cut that I am using in my breeding projects.

MM #31 came from Radio Ridge Nursery

17 Likes

Interested in a MM cut. PM sent.

4 Likes

I see that appeal too, lol!

10 Likes

Was scrolling through Bodhis Instagram because I was bored last week. Came across this pic and caption….

Hmmm one of Bodhi’s favorite sativas. I remember seeing a cross of it somewhere…

Couldn’t help myself. This just showed up at my door.

T.V. (vietnamese 7 x thai (cbg destroyer pearl pheno ix2)

Does anyone have any info on the Thai? It’s listed as cbg destroyer which I’m thinking is Cannbiogens Destroyer pearl pheno that’s been in crossed?

39 Likes

Yeah, if it’s listed as “cbg destroyer” that’s definitely Cannobiogen. I don’t know anything about it, though haha! You’ve actually just helped me out; planted five of the Zap seeds last week, didn’t know anything about the genetics in that cross, so… Thanks! I have to assume it’s the same Thai in both the TV and the Zap, right? I’m gonna start researching that CBG Destroyer now.

19 Likes

@gmike has a good thread on here growing out fifteen Destroyer and selecting phenos, he’s probably the guy to ask locally, I think @Wuachuma has worked with it a little too?

12 Likes

That was a good thread to read through. I’ll have to dig deeper to see what else I can find.

7 Likes