Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Damn how did they get so smashed up inside the plastic coin protector thing?

8 Likes

Ugh, that hurts a personā€™s heart.

9 Likes

Fuck. RIP those cowbell seeds :cry:

8 Likes

I do not know, they put the postmark probably, they were on the envelope as many as 5 ā€¦

6 Likes

I have one pack of MoreCowbell and will probably make some f2 in the near future will send you some :seedling:

20 Likes

Anyone able to tell me which of these is most sativa / uplifting ?

12 Likes

Probably one of the temple crosses

12 Likes

Thatā€™s horrible. The machine rollers at the post office are brutal!

4 Likes

Couldnā€™t capture it all in one pic clearly

17 Likes

Prolly go with Air Guitar

6 Likes

I was thinking that one , I assume most of the purple packs are hybrids or Indica leaning va. Thanks!

7 Likes

Iā€™d think that cosmic serpent or the air guitar would be most sativa leaning. Maybe that purple pineapple walkie too.

12 Likes

Iā€™ve smoked a few of those. Strawberry Temple would be my pick.

12 Likes

You mean to tell me some people buy these and actually grow emā€™? :joy:

13 Likes

Hahahaha. Few and far between.

5 Likes

Goji OG is often noted for being uplifting so you probably have good odds with Twin Flame, Black Raspberry or Beautiful day. In Bodhiā€™s notes for Beautiful day (Topanga x SM) he describes it as uplifting as well.

Beautiful Day (topanga pure kush x strawberry milk) 9 weeks* uplifting inspiring stawberry citrus og kush

BeautifulDay

13 Likes

Where do you find Bodhiā€™s notes on strains? Jbc? Iā€™d love to use them as a reference!

3 Likes

Yeah JBC + Bad Dawg posted a list of the (at the time) new strains prior to release :ā€™

Late summer 2021 Drop list preview, COMING SOON!!!

Beautiful Day (topanga pure kush x strawberry milk) 9 weeks* uplifting inspiring stawberry citrus og kush

Strawberry Temple (temple x strawberry milk) 9 weeksā€¦ big sticky wizard wands of orange bubblegum inspirationā€¦

Pure Land Hashplant (congo kashmir x 88g13/hp) 9 weeks* forestearthpinesageelderberryproductiveheady

Golden Hashplant ( tk x green crack x tres dawg x 88g13/hp) 9 weeks apple* melon* yudzu* gas* earth* big girl

Saints Crossing (saint stephen x 88g13/hp) 9 weeks* saint stephen originally know as stevie wonder, one of my oldest creations still in clone form, a hybrid of some of my favorite plants i was working with around 2005 in santa cruz (bubba kush x blueberry x trainwreck x sensi star) pink bubble gum and eucalyptus black berry soda, makes you feel like a saintā€¦.

Wookie Hashplant v2 (wookie 30 x 88g13/hp) passionfruit pheno remixā€¦

Mothers Hashplant remix (mm #5 x 88g13/hp) the candy hearts pheno remixā€¦

Deep Line Alchemy 15 (angel wing afghan x 88g13/hp)

From https://www.rollitup.org/t/bodhi-seeds.518143/page-3011#post-16440884

Then of course thereā€™s always info on BreedBay as well as ICmag

https://www.icmag.com/threads/bodhi-seeds-strain-companion-guide.287708/

16 Likes

Iā€™m still waiting on Happy Trails? What happened to that one?

9 Likes

Thatā€™s tough, man. I think at a minimum a padded envelope or small box be used, also to help protect from summer heat sitting in a truck all weekend.

Should get my bbhp and cherry ak NFT cross from WA on east coast Tuesday (priority shipping from JBC, Monday is holiday). Seven days from click to hand.

9 Likes