Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

has anyone grown/smoked a bodhi strain that is strong, body and mental high, but not sleepy or sedative?

11 Likes

Try Cocoon - headband x wookie. Itā€™s the real deal, and I donā€™t know why people havenā€™t been jumping on itā€¦

16 Likes

Does the country you live in hate cannabis? I saw somebody post a pic just like this the other day; said customs spent a bunch of time shredding the seeds and repacking them to be dicks. Looked identical. Sorry it happened to you but often providers are happy to reship in these situations, might be worth an email just to ask.

9 Likes

Iā€™m nervous that my dank is going to show up like this now :grimacing::grimacing:

4 Likes

Was this sent internationally?

4 Likes

Hose washer inside one of those paperboard and clear plastic coin holders has worked well for me.

10 Likes

Yes, strawberry goji. DLA 4 also, a little less potent than strawberry goji but no slouch. I think hunting the 88g13hp or strawberry milk lines depending on if you want a hashy or more modern sweet/sour og type profile. They both can be awake with a body high often in the right crosses. Other than the og crosses to them if you want more awake look at headband, temple, or SSH for the female side of the cross.

14 Likes

Yes, sunshine #4 (chem 4 x sunshine day dream) fits that description exactly

15 Likes

Iā€™m happy to hear you say that!

21 Likes

Beautiful!! The cut Iā€™ve smoked had an awesome quintessential ā€˜hybridā€™ kind of buzz to it. Chemdog vibes but with that unique mood lifting feel good euphoria from the ssdd. Yours looks great! Hope you enjoy it :yum:

11 Likes

Iā€™m from Ukraine.
And so, the parcel was international, on the envelope 5! The senderā€™s stamps, it seems to me that they were deliberately done!

By the way, plastic washers are targets, and their content is crushed ā€¦

9 Likes

Im sorry to hear this. I hope the seller sorts it out with you.

6 Likes

Has anyone grown out air guitar ? Iā€™ve been trying to find grows of it here / photos and Iā€™m coming up short on it when I Google overgrow bodhi air guitar.

10 Likes

Has anyone ran the DLA 15 yet? I thought the Angel Wing Afghan was really intriguing so I grabbed a couple packs when they were available.

14 Likes

Make sure you also try to search for ā€œTemple x Wookieā€ too so you can find tester reports.

Remember that Bodhi seeds donā€™t get names until they get an official release.

14 Likes

Genius thai

50 Likes

Kalifornia F2 still stacking

41 Likes

Iā€™m really surprised that we donā€™t see more kalifornia. I had plans to f2 mine but was unprepared and ended up losing them.

14 Likes

Cash in bubble mailer

6 Likes

I ran them as testersā€¦alongside " B cut " x g13hp

8 Likes