Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Got mine yesterday too, had just enough time to hit the PO and throw the BBHP in the fridge before we split for the beach

14 Likes

I grabbed 2x BBhp and a Madre Azul. Got the same freebie as you :sunglasses:

15 Likes

Ha same exact order here. currently germing 4 azuls - have had my eye on that cross since it was on the tester list!

18 Likes

Itā€™s bumped up on my list to OP as well. If only I can figure out how not to pollinate everything while I OP those :grimacing:

15 Likes

Haha thats the real question!

9 Likes

Very patient, you are!
That was Fall 2017 that Blue Lotus x OMG was listed on BreedBay to be tested.

These are the other OMG cross strains from that test list. Some have been released but many are still to come hopefully.

OMG male x

lucky charms 75
lemon thai indy
genius thai
tiger melon 2
chem 4
lemon g
wookie 7
bubba katsu
gsc forum
pinesoul
the white
orgasmatron 7
skunk va
gg4
blue lotus
cherry trance
lemon diesel
dragonsblood f4
tk
ogkb
strawberry milk
goji raz
axis

ALSO THESE x OMG:
Under the ā€œsupernatural selectionsā€ name.

ethiopian banana x 80ā€™s Hawaiian indica
80ā€™s Hawaiian indica
johnny dā€™s cambo/thai Hawaiian
vintage afghani sativa
pure afghan
ethiopian banana
columbian red
fat cherry afghani
congo pine
trip weed
kush 4

31 Likes

Yup still some cool ones to be released perhaps. I donā€™t think his cut of cherry trance has been seen yet. I like looking for strains made from his selections rather than just elite clones.

13 Likes

Agreed. Bodhiā€™s stuff is more interesting than most clone only strains. BUT i sure wish he worked with the Pre-98 Bubba. Though Katsu Bubba x OMG would be very nice.
Since everyone raves about Pinesoul cut of Goji, and Old Soul, iā€™m esp. hoping he releases the Goji Raz x OMG.

14 Likes

Thanks for that! I was thinking nearly all of the OMGs had been released. Potentially some monster s still out there. Cā€™mon peepsā€¦ Who tested those?!? Speak!!!

13 Likes

Sung to the tune of Pink Floydā€™s ā€œThe Wallā€:
ā€œHey Testers! Pop those goddamn beans!ā€

13 Likes

Still waiting to sex the Dread Breadā€™s and Eden Transmission F2ā€™s, getting antsy as I am sure they are ready to move out of their 2.25 gallon pots and I have two 25 gallon bags ready for them. Anyone care to hazard a guess on a possible female(s)? May end up just making an educated guess on two of them and hoping for the best if they donā€™t show within the next couple days.

Two Dread Bread and I am almost sure the one on the left is a male, although wouldnā€™t be surprised if they both are.

!

Eden Transmission F2ā€™s, almost sure the one on the right is a female and is my favorite plant based on structure.

42 Likes

Just gorgeous plants, i always am motivated when i see grow photos. And your outdoor environment seems perfect. Not too hot. But is it humid there?

8 Likes

D9 Thai x DLA 5 (ā€˜9 to 5ā€™).
Lemon stem rub, vigorous growth continues.
As already stated, I have pollen from a male saved for F2s.

Here is another female I havenā€™t posted pics of yet. Smells and looks the same as her sister. Trying something new this year, experimenting.

47 Likes

Thank you, climate is really nice for growing a lot of things. Average summer into fall temperatures are lows in the low 50ā€™s and highs in the high 70ā€™s, only bad thing is botrytis thrives in the 60-75 F range and we can have quite a bit of fog that brings in the moisture so that is what normally worries and effects me most. Also have to contend with the bud worms as well. Trying to stick with more landrace varieties outside to see if they are a bit more hardy to bud rot and the other perils of outdoor growing.

20 Likes

Pasting my goji impressions over from the Goji preservation run thread:

So Iā€™ve been sampling my 6 phenos and have started to settle into some favorites. Two clones have been culled already - G3 because it was too unstable and picky, and G6 b/c Iā€™m not after bad breath, funk, pine as the dominant smells in a Goji OG plant.

Between the last 4 -G4, G2, and G9 are my favorites. G4 seems to be snow lotus dom - its the most fruit forward, but the taste doesnā€™t linger as much as Iā€™d like, and the plant was the floppiest thing Iā€™ve ever seenā€¦comically floppy. G2 is super pine dominant - with the strongest flavor and exhale, and has hints of licorice Iā€™ve noted a few times. G9 is the ā€œclassic gojiā€ pheno in my mind - pine forest with sour berry, similar intensity of flavor as G2 and lingers on the palette. I still need to test G8 some more.

I havenā€™t mentioned the highs yet - b/c theyā€™ve all had excellent hybrid highs! Iā€™ve noticed very little anxiety, good for mid day outdoor adventures, and good for chilling at night too. A few times some creative euphoria as well which is excellent. Main note with high is thereā€™s an at peace quality - often with a quiet mind, which is awesome for me haha.

So provided G8 didnā€™t morph into something amazing in the past week or two, Iā€™ll be doing a deeper dive into G9 and G2 to see if I prefer the high on one over the other. Both will get run again for bud - especially G2 as it was a smaller clone, G9 was nicely productive and bushy on the clone run. Hereā€™s a pic with G9 on the left, G2 on the right. I still have a bunch of extra seeds from G9 and G2 as well so if anyone wants to trade just hit me up - they were slightly unstable in the seed plants so they were excluded from the primary preservation

42 Likes

nahā€¦ thatā€™s just me haha

13 Likes

Me too! My pinesol leaning Soul Mate is great daytime smoke

12 Likes

Recent shot of skunkhp

ā€¦ look a little weirdā€¦but Iā€™ve been bending and slightly training it

33 Likes

I attempted to pollinate Triangle Kush and Dogwalker OG with pollen from my TK leaning Black Triangle F2 male yesterday. Time will tell. Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

27 Likes

And hillbill also i think vouched for Old Soul. Oh that was a few months ago at that ā€œother siteā€ that i read and learn about plants, but donā€™t post comments there much.

11 Likes