Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

anyone have any details on the Skunk freebies this time around.
I forgot to select one when I checked out my cart at GLG but I see that the crew added the #2 skunk freebie to my order. :slight_smile:
I have a pretty good selection of bodhi packs, F2ā€™s and F3 of some as well. Though I have always wanted to run the black triangle, red eye jedi and the goji og. At least I managed to score the red eye and the black triangle this time around.
Donā€™t snooze on the Irene x 88g13hp/grandmaā€™s hashplant though i see it sold out quick again where i shop. I was one of the original testers and I still hold a cut from those seeds. :fire:

18 Likes

#2 is Hippy Slayer #1 x 88g13hp. The #3 and #4 are American Skunk Selection x 88g13hp versions

Got any Blueberry Hill to trade? Been looking hard for that one recently lol.

13 Likes

Iā€™m keen on his Appalachia crosses so keep your eyes out for blueberry mountain also!

9 Likes

I had no idea BB Mountain existed. :thinking: I could use that one for my project as wellā€¦ If I could find it.

10 Likes

Good luck in your search and wish I could help.if you do come across the blueberry mountain and want to get rid of a few I would be happy to make a donation of some sort. If I come across either I will grab them and you will be notified.

10 Likes

Yea for sure! Iā€™ll def keep you in mind as well! I almost had a pack of BB Hill from Shoeā€™s fundraiser list, but someone snagged it up before I could call dibs. Now that Iā€™m looking for the Hill or the Mountain, I wonā€™t find them haha

10 Likes

@VAhomegrown I donā€™t have any of his BB type crosses. I am on a blueberry hunt/breeding program right now and considered the BBHP he just dropped but I think the plants I am already working are going where I want as far as BB is concerned.
I do have a pack of NL#6 x Appalachia that I really should be popping soonā€¦ late october-ish.
I wonder if this one should be F2ā€™d. I might be wrong but bodhi lost his appalachia male didnā€™t he? Thought i read that somewhere anyways. Regardless Iā€™ll report on them when i grow them out.

23 Likes

Yeah the Appalachia male is long gone and that NL#6 is super rare. Iā€™d vote f2 for sure!

20 Likes

Yea def F2 that one. I have a pack of that as well.

11 Likes

well thenā€¦ Iā€™ll pop mine in the fall and save all the plants instead of culling males.
Will have to be late october/mid november as I am a hunter and will be preoccupied sept thru to november but I can commit to an F2 project. If it is for a community seed run, before I start Iā€™ll reach out to Mrs.B and make sure to get Mr.Bā€™s blessing first.

14 Likes

B gave a blanket approval of F2ing things that are no longer in production a while back so you are def good to go!

13 Likes

Ive been breeding with BB for a while.
Hit me up

9 Likes

Picked up some Goji OG at my local dispensary. Needed some good summertime bud. It has not disappointed. Real strong piney flavor with a clear headed, uplifting high. Pretty cool to see Bodhi on the menu locally

42 Likes

Whoa, NL6 is not something you hear a lot about at all, super rad. Definitely going to have to read watch what cross made that one, for sure F2 that, even if itā€™s just for yourself

12 Likes

NL6 was bred by Trichome Technologies

ā€œtrichome tech nl 6 is a classic short, dense, prolific northern lights, with a knock out stone and a piney, floral, alpine spice bouquet.ā€

15 Likes

Read that description, but I had heard that the original northern lights was numbered up to like 12 or something and the numbers represented different, more sativa leaning phenos the higher the numbers went, not sure which story hold more water but interesting regardless!

11 Likes

Thank you for your detailed Goji OG grow and smoke report. And for contributing your time and skills to the preservation run!

Your quote ā€œ thereā€™s an at peace qualityā€¦.ā€ This is what makes Goji outshine other OGs. Goji brings on the ā€œZenā€ feeling like no other strain.

18 Likes

Iā€™d say just transplant them now and if they turn out male and you gotta remove them, you gotta remove them. The longer theyā€™re sitting in those little pots, getting rootboundā€¦ You know.

11 Likes

yes the pack says TTNL#6 so it is the Trichome Tech NL6

12 Likes

Its the least I could do! Yeah the zen-ness aspect of the high is excellent. Definitely something I look for! Cant handle racey thoughts, my mind is already moving too fast usually. I think other snow lotus crosses might have similar zen qualities - bodhi mentioned that male passing on really nice sativa effects- i think its an underrated part of snow lotus - most just mention it as letting momma shine, structure and frost.

18 Likes