Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Chopped 2 Starflight Guava at 83 days from seed. Fuel and pepper and candy smells at chop. Very much single cola here. Fat dense buds with mostly cloudy or pearl trykes, a few amber and a few clear still yet.

Planting Soulmates and Pinball Wizards today.

29 Likes

Here’s a quick shot of my FILs Metal Haze I gave him. Hoping for something good out of it.

33 Likes

Its hot in here, temps regularly hitting 90 lights on and it shows! Everything around day 59.

Mendo Sunshine
IMG_20220707_121956

BadDawgs Sunshine #4x#7-#8

Sunshine Queen

Booty

In other news heres some more BadDawgs Sunshine #4x#7-#8 @ day 12~ Amended coco w/organic bloom and worm castings

Wonky variation or mosaic virus, you be the judge, its been with this one since seed, I fear it may be mosaic though, I have seen it on two other cultivars that never exhibited variegation…

As an aside someone mentioned about how fast the sunshines grow or if they are finicky, and my first impressions so far are they dont like N heavy feeds, or really heavy feeds in general. They seem to be on the floppier side, at least the cultivars I have running, but growth is just as good as any other.

Here is a 3 week difference from sickly clones to full on bushes, all SSDD crosses.

50 Likes

Are you gonna log those, @Hillbill? I grew a couple Pinball Wizards a while back, never seen anybody else log them, pretty interested in following along if you are.

18 Likes

Man I grew 3, all males, let the pollen get wet im still kicking myself. Got 9 more beans in the deep freeze waiting. How was the smoke?

11 Likes

The high was great, very stony-but-functional, happy, no raciness, no lethargy or anything. But I really did not like the flavor at all. It started out extremely lemony, like fresh lemons, which I can’t stand. I do not like the flavor of fresh lemons at all, not in my food, not in my weed. “Candied lemon” is fine, lemon cleaner, artificial lemon, I like all that, but it really was like biting into a slice of lemon.

After maybe a month or so, maybe a little longer, it developed this gross sorta “cat piss” flavor that was maybe even more off-putting than the lemon flavor haha. It was unfortunate, because the high really was great. And honestly, if it was my only option, I’m sure I coulda gotten past it. But it wasn’t my only option, so… haha. I only grew two females, I’m sure there are gems to be found in that line. And if you don’t mind the flavor of fresh lemons or cat piss, you’d probably really dig it haha!

23 Likes

Hello friends, just put some zap in the towel. Been looking for info on it but I’ve only been able to find a few mentions of grows. Could anyone share their experience?

13 Likes

You’re a good person

7 Likes

Somebody was growing like five females, can’t remember who it was, but they were posting pics occasionally on this thread. Whoever it was hasn’t posted any pics in a while, though. They must be close to finished by now. I’d for sure like to see some updates, though, planning on running some of those either this fall or this winter.

10 Likes

Okay everyone as a grower, what would you say are some Bodhi must haves? Has anyone created any personal crosses with Bodhi genetics that they like?

10 Likes

Space Monkey #6 bx#1
31 days 12/12

41 Likes

Goji, SunShine DayDream, Dank Sinatra, Dream beaver are great. Really I dont think you can go wrong with any of Bodhi’s seeds.

22 Likes

Orange Goji is a really nice pairing of Bodhi’s Goji OG and Orange Sunshine (Cali-O AE77 x Sunshine Daydream) by 50State. Quite a few folks around here have run it. Mine went 11 weeks but was totally worth it. Everyone loves the buzz it delivers. F2’s were available through Sebring’s site for a time so it’s out there. I lost all my mothers last year to broad mites and haven’t yet tried it again from seed but it’s on my list…

43 Likes

Lavender Jack flipped a week ago. She hungry

37 Likes

Take her to Dennys. Bitches love French toast.

11 Likes

She got some tea, but now I’m thinking about taking my ass to Dennys

15 Likes

I’m definitely gonna be looking out for it! A few years back I tried a Goji OG x Forbidden fruit that had an amazing taste profile and the nicest couch melt high to it. Have never found any actually genetics for it online.

9 Likes

Lol yeah that’s seems to be the consensus! Thank God for people making good seeds to grow good weed. I’ll be adding these to the wishlist.

7 Likes

See: the fifty-billion other times somebody’s asked that question on these threads.

12 Likes

Huh thanks will do

4 Likes