Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Everyone’s plants are looking great! I feel very fortunate to have a trip to Lake Tahoe coincide with a lapse between flowering cycles… so going to Tahoe tomorrow with little stress from my grow room!

11 Likes

Gorgeous. Those plants are maybe probably gonna end up huuuuuuge. Looking forward to watching those, for sure haha!

11 Likes

More Cowbell, seeing a fair amount of variation, some slow veggersss in the mix.

Phone Home. Have been so impressed by the vigor of this variety outdoor in veg. Alone, I ordered another pack already. I have 6 of them and they are the biggest greenest and happiest plants in the garden.

30 Likes

They definitely can, I like to limit their size somewhat for my sake, that’s why I start them towards the end of May and keep them in 25 gallon bags. The ones that like to get tall will usually get to around 6-7 feet in my experience.

12 Likes

I apologize if it has been mentioned already but does bodhi have any very high cbd strains? Or any other breeder for that matter ?

9 Likes

He’s done a few in the past… not sure how available they are now but people seemed to have offered F2s for trade or gift on here in the not too distant past. Look for Good Medicine, Healing Hashplant, and maybe search for Harley Tsu because I think that factored into one of Bodhi’s CBD offerings.

15 Likes

Bodhi’s CBD rich blessings are tough to find sometimes, but some really great stuff in there. the Good Medicine is around if you look :wink:

16 Likes

I lost em in the fire, but I ran a bunch of GM, Rx x GM, and a few other CBD lines of his and yeah, they are all spectacular.
In fact, I used to use those to initiate new smokers and those who had bad trips when they tried smoking weed at an earlier point in their lives.

15 Likes

Lavender Jack week 3. 4x Growers Choice Master Pursuit 500w CMH set at 400w each. I love these lights.

33 Likes

The GM is awesome parenting herb, nice happy, mellowing effects but not so strong you can’t shake it off and straighten up if the occasion calls for it :joy:

23 Likes

prob most of you have already seen this. got it form Doc D insta, but its Bodhi Bandaid Haze…

am i the only one worrying about botrytis when looking at this? :rofl:

30 Likes

Agreed about Good Medicine (and cbd strains in general). Good parenting herb. DOG parent in my case.
It “levels” me so when i’m walking our dog, i don’t think about throwing bricks at the car that ignores STOP signs!
This is our Cockapoo, he’s never had weed smoke but he lightly nibbles the plants sometimes. Likes fruity more than skunky strains.

36 Likes

I ran 3 packs of Sun Ra and found something special.

19 Likes

I got a green tea/herbal tea type of flavor mixed with OG. I’m trying to find the right words, but the one that I picked has a strong smell, frosted, and has a nice yield. I’m going to be growing it in my greenhouse around Nov. Cedar with spicy green tea…

15 Likes

I think that I found my next strain, I kept looking at it and wanted to run Old Soul and Soul mate side by side. Just waiting for the next BOGO most likely…

13 Likes

Did you find the” one keeper per pack “accurate ?

6 Likes

$45 and a freebie for every 2 at GLG not a bad deal, no wait needed.

14 Likes

Vaping Sun Ra f2 right now, nice strain, the F2s are similar and really potent. SunRa may just be a door to Sun Ra F2.

15 Likes

Field Trip

Space Monkey

45 day 12/12

34 Likes

got my GLG order yesterday
red eye jedi and black triangle… two of bodhi’s releases I was really hoping would get remade again as I missed them all the other times. Excited about the #2 freebie as well
won’t be popping any beans till late fall but will report what I find.

The only Bodhi in my garden right now is my 5 year old cut of Grandma’s Hashplant from the first round of tester packs that went out. She is a nice bush in an 18 gallon tote , ready to start light dep this week after I take some clones. I’ll bring pics next time LOL

20 Likes