Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

PassionFruit Hashplants starting to get after it😎

41 Likes

@Hillbill have you ran Babylon Buster again? how many females did you have? im trying to figure out wether to run it or not.

I see you had a very sativa plant - did you get any HP leaners?

9 Likes

Just saw GLG added more Bodhi freebies.

Skunk HP #2
Silver Sunshine
Purple Triangle
Soul Mate
Dreadneck (Dread Bread x Wookie)
Babylon Buster
Terpenado
Air Guitar

29 Likes

is it snowing or DE?

20 Likes

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. Diatomaceous earth? Insane fungal growth? What is that stuff?

11 Likes

My buddy dropped off 60 X 2 Cu Yard totes of crushed perlite earlier this year. I’ve been spreading it all over. Need to cover it with wood chips asap

15 Likes

Babylon Buster so far has been an up type high and no couch lock. Couple pheno, one with longer spiral buds and a more compact with rounder buds. A freebie at GLG right now but so is Soul Mate.
Soul Mate freebie?

21 Likes

Indeed. And Silver Sunshine also to my surprise.

25 Likes

Here’s a couple recent Soulmates. I have one more hanging with longer spear like colas than these. New tennis ball funk on my favorite one. Easy trim, medium yield, more of a daytime puff for me but it is smooth.

44 Likes

Anyone want to trade? My Cherry Queen for their Laughing Lemon or Eternal Sunshine?

9 Likes

ssdd bx day 29 flower really starting to stack :innocent: much love and good vibes everyone :v::heart:

40 Likes

Happy Sunday brother! Looking beautiful! That canopy though!

11 Likes

PKxUHP outdoor is throwing some monster fan leaves

Still fighting off caterpillars and such, stepping up efforts here this week to really give em the business

31 Likes

Beautiful fan leaf Legs🤙
You gonna tie them down before you give them the business?:rofl:

6 Likes

This def works, Soul Mate was on top of my list. Air Guitar and Silver Sunshine are tempting too…

7 Likes

Not with F1

1 Like

Blue Sunshine pollen day! Hope I’m doing this right!

52 Likes

Pollen looks pretty clean from what I can see here, looks like a solid collection, nice pull @VAhomegrown

14 Likes

Thanks! Yea I used a pollen sifter to separate everything so it’s nice and clean. Gonna go in there this evening and collect any more that may have fallen off the plant.

18 Likes

A little pollen goes a long way.

15 Likes