anyone willing to sell/trade their:

APOLLO 11 GENIUS (F1/F2)

MOTHERS MILK (F1/F2)

APPALACHIAN THUNDER-FUCK (F1/F2)

SOUR DIESEL MIX PACK

STRAWBERRY MILK (F2)

?

13 Likes

@OrganicGorilla had some strawberry milk f2s on his trade list awhile ago along with a lot of other gems Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1) - #4983 by OrganicGorilla @the_bot

13 Likes

Only thing Iā€™d recommend is dividing it up with desiccant in ā€œsingle useā€ smaller containers, such as centrifuge vials or vacuum / heat sealed bags rather than keeping in one jar. When you take it out of storage youā€™re not exposing the entire collection to temperature fluctuations or exposure to moisture in the air. Great job there!

23 Likes

And air tight totes work well

6 Likes

Good idea! I just ordered some mylar bags, silica desiccant, and 0.2ml tubes off Amazon! Iā€™ll vac seal the tubes and desiccant in the mylar bags.

2nd harvest gave me enough to hopefully give a few vials of pollen away. Might do a giveaway or something once I get everything sorted if anyone is interested

24 Likes

D9 Thai x DLA 5
Early morning sunshine.
Gettin big.

43 Likes

Canā€™t wait to try this one out, I donā€™t know much about the d9 Thai but I plan on finding out!

10 Likes

D9 Thai

ā€œit was a gift from ed of delta 9, who lives in Thailand with his family most of the time. he gave me some of the seeds he collectedā€¦ most did not germinate, but one female emerged, she was unique as it was not the usual jungli variety but a more robust sturdy quick productive plantā€¦ I figure most likely a commercial plantation thai or plantation import from lao. the thai x dla was an experiment to make a super huge earthy manageable thai afghanā€¦ outside is the environment this plant will need to thriveā€¦ā€
Bodhi

32 Likes

I got some pics of my fav SunRa from 3 packs from my one drive. It seemed like there was one plant that had more funk to it, but it was such a small plant. This one didnā€™t skimp on smell/strong flavor and it produced pretty well too. Def not the biggest plant in the garden, but sheā€™s got the lead in the garden so far. I have a run of Granola Funk that Iā€™m working on tooā€¦ Iā€™m zooming in closer with every pic, Iā€™m no pro at thisā€¦

The last pic, I was trying to get the whole plant in the photo. Itā€™s a floppy plant and the buds are dense, itā€™s going to be a nightmare to stake up, but Iā€™ll do it for some dankā€¦ It reminds me of Spicy lemongrass tea, or some sort of green tea and ginger(w/lemon wedge). Looks like I was having a Mg def, I have a better understanding of what it looks like now. This was from 3/26. I kept it around and Iā€™m def going to be running it again

32 Likes

A lot of these newer cameras/phones have white balance settingsā€¦you can set that to whatever spectrum your lights are, and the pictures will look like you took them in daylight. Nice plants!

15 Likes

Great info thanks!

2 Likes

How are these doing?

3 Likes

Yeah that artifact 1Ɨkashmir sounds awesome

8 Likes

Was this released?

3 Likes

They were the only 2 beans to not pop out of the soil in that whole grouping I popped. :pensive:

3 Likes

You talking about the artifact1 f2 #2 x Kashmir azad? They were released on Dagga garden and only like 3 packs were available. I snagged a pack but havenā€™t ran it yet.

7 Likes

Next indoor round is underway, the four larger plants in back along with the back plant in the middle are Sundance and the rest are Herer Hashplant. Had an issue with germination rates this batch so the smaller plants are around a week behind the larger four. Will most likely get the plants sexed and transplanted into the bed within a couple weeks. And for anyone that isnā€™t familiar, all the stuff on the walls was done by the previous owner, this is a detached outbuilding from my house.

Topped (2 days ago) just above the second node once the plants reached 6 nodes tall.

36 Likes

Just dropped 3x of them myselfā€¦ do you have a diary with them? I love the decor, lol!

15 Likes

I thought I saw you were going to be growing these next, should look great under those floorboards! No grow log but Iā€™ll update here every few weeks as usual plus Iā€™ll chime in and update on your log too :rofl: And yeah the decor isnā€™t too bad, of course the room is even lined with a strip of blue light along the top edge of the walls.

13 Likes

Got the main dish of pollen sorted. 3x 0.2ml vials per pack, 21 packs!

55 Likes