Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

One of those releases. Strayfox did a couple small ones too.
I’ll be looking forward to seeing the pictures than :joy:

9 Likes

Swimming in it!! Good job. What you doing with all them jizz jars?

14 Likes

Chances of Blue Sunshine in VA 100%

20 Likes

Picture of the sun over VA

:joy::rofl:

27 Likes

Wow! 1 vial is enough for like 10k beans! That’s alot of sunshine!

10 Likes

Def giving some away haha. Who wants some? It had a nice floral berry smell to it when I was knockin the pollen off it.

Aside from hoping for SSDD med effects/terps coming through on crosses, I’ll be hitting it to my Green Crack x ON Haze to increase stretch
Funeral Cake to hopefully get more branching, increase stretch and yield
Lavender Jack cus why not
Ghost Train Haze to decrease stretch, increase yield, shorten flower time
HBK Orange Verde because it seems like it would be a good cross
and I think I put a Heavenly Sativa and Burnout Chem clone in there too. I’ll probably pop a couple more Blue Sunshines and try and make F2s after this run

34 Likes

I’ve got some room in the freezer for a vial! I’d love to hit a branch on a couple ladies and see how your first male experience goes

14 Likes

egf345645565555.PNG

Hell yea I def got a pack for you lol

22 Likes

Going to be putting out one or two ssdd f2 bx clones out this winter outdoors might be a fun chuck :eyes:

14 Likes

@VAhomegrown wow! Now those are some professional pollen packs! Well done! Thanks for sharing! :green_heart::sunglasses::v:

☆DJSF

10 Likes

I would be honored to receive a vial.
And happily pay $$ for the fastest shipping method, but i’m not in a rush. Because i’m in Calif. and it’s hot.
Thank You for considering me!

I would hope to pollinate my 2 Sunshine 4 f2 and several SSDD f2 bx1 made by @HolyAngel ,once they’re sexed.

14 Likes

Nube posted a good review of that Herer Hashplant on the “original” Bodhi thread here on OG. It actually compelled me to buy two packs haha, but I haven’t grown any yet. But yeah, there’s a thorough report of that cross on the first Bodhi thread, if you wanna check it out.

I doooooooo, tooooooo haha. I love it. It’s so fucking groovy…

21 Likes

Yes @nube compelled me to get it also. His pix and descriptions of each H HP pheno sold me. His grows are like Weed-epedia. Chock full of info.

16 Likes

Thanks for the memory! Seems I’d actually read that at some time… but with this gettin’ old thing, my mind’s a sieve :slight_smile:

10 Likes

WHO wanna trade for GOOD MEDICINE??? I have an AMPLE supply. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

6 phone homes loving the heat in the great lakes region. All undeclared sex.

In the last pic the bigger one is phone home the other the left of it is not.

27 Likes

Looks like I’ll have plenty of Lavender Jack x Blue Sunshine seeds. This is the one that’s closest to the door of my flower room so its probably getting most of any stray pollen floating in

41 Likes

That sounds like a very tasty and unique strain combo. Jack always brings spicy citrus YUM.

14 Likes

The BS should hopefully increase overall size, add more stretch, more yield, and improve leaf to calyx ratio too. Should def be interesting

14 Likes

And also pm resistance hopefully. Years ago, out of 14 strains growing at one time, Blue Dream was the only plant to not get pm outdoors.

14 Likes