Shoot me a private message.

4 Likes

If you need a tester , let me know :joy:

7 Likes

Soulmate week 5

45 Likes

Yea if you wanna grow em I’ll send some of them when they’re ready lol

13 Likes

Confirmed 3/4 Soul Mate females and 3/4 Pinball Wizard also females. Males will go down the hill to make pollen.
The Soul Mate are very vigorous with extremely wide leaves and strong frame, Pinball Wizard similar,slightly narrower leaves and good vigor.
All 12/12 from seed.

19 Likes

old soul 1 mom(lone survivor from my pack killed rest to dampening off) that has been abused and stuck in a 1 gallon for far too long placed outside and up potted to a 5 gallon going to be put into a 20 gallon to flower out in a few weeks have some clones taken of her that I’m running alongside clones of @supershitfuck s old soul 6 for next run in my 4x4 much love and happy growing :v::heart::seedling:

34 Likes

I don’t want to solicit everyone’s IG but i’d really like to follow other people that are growing bodhi gear. Mine is @helwi_organics, hit me up!

7 Likes

Chem91 skva x SSDD
2 girls, the thicker is a nice mix of both parents. Definitely some sunshine daydream but also chem notes in the mix. The other one is just now putting off Chem smells and has more sativa like leaves. Phone struggles to focus on both tops so i added the extra pic.

59 Likes

They look gorgeous from here. Great work

17 Likes

Total haul 29 packs of 3x 0.2ml vials! What a messy experience haha

48 Likes

I was thinking about GLG’s newest promo $45, buy 2 get 1… The freebies are actually something that I would pay money for(looking at SoulMate and SilverSunshine, Air Guitar maybe). Anyways, you basically get to pick 2@$90 and get 1 compared to $70 get 1. I like this because you get to pick more of your own from the main list and fewer from the free list 3 for 90 or 2 for 70. I’m kinda liking 3 for $90 more after I thought about it for a few days…

20 Likes

The usual deal on GLG with Bodhi is buy 2 get 1 free. During sales the cheapest I have seen was 60 bucks and buy one get one free. 2 packs for 60 so 30 bucks a pack. Same as now only you get to pick 2 packs and get one freebie for 90. This is a real good deal but i broke my spending limit with his seeds on 420 so have to calm the fuck down. Seed addiction…

16 Likes

Just chopped 2 LVTK x LBF. 3 LVTK x Sunshine4, 1 Atonic x Sunshine4 and 3 Tres Stardawg x Run Away Bride still in the tents.
Fitting a few Bodhi where I can find room where I don’t have a GLG Freebie!

18 Likes

We can’t be that far away from each other :wink: :wink:

13 Likes

We need to get a VA thread or meetup going.

9 Likes

Interested in how these turn out for you. Have more than a few GLG freebies to run.

8 Likes

As in the State of VA, or the VA administration?

I am in Hampton Roads…

9 Likes

This one is Grandma’s Hashplant.
I was one of the testers for this early on before it got named and out of the 12 tester beans I got this girl here. I’ve kept her ever since but I think I will flower her out this time and let her go. I have a fresh pack to hunt thru so time to make room for something new.
She is in an 18gallon rubber maid tote with my own recycled organic blend based on the old Tom Hill recipe. This will be the third year of building and recycling my own soils and the plants seem to be loving it.
anyhow, here she is , I still need to thin out her middles and lowers and add stakes and netting to spread her out a bit kinda scrog net style. She started light dep 3 days ago and I’ll post some pics in around 58days.when it’s harvest time.

37 Likes

State of Va bud!

11 Likes

I would love to hook up with locals in RL.

I moved to the Hampton Peninsula a year ago and I have zero friends here that get high (that I know of), let alone grow. The only real life conversation I get about growing is at the hydro store.

15 Likes