Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

I’m done buying seeds. I have way more than I can realistically grow in my lifetime without finding some warehouse space to grow in…and a way to keep my day job salary coming in while putting all my time/effort to growing them.

24 Likes

Hahah you gonna hold yourself to that?

10 Likes

That’s how I feel presently . I’d only make the exception if something super rare came around.

8 Likes

Dude, I’ve reached that point as well. Why I make seeds too…I have no idea. :laughing: IF….IF I get that warehouse to grow in I’ll be set! Actually my dreams were to wander the bush as some nomadic hermit sowing seeds all along the countryside.

16 Likes

Yup. Pretty sure it’s gonna stick this time.

I have over 120 Bodhi packs in storage that I want to grow…plus over half that many of both Doc D & Strayfox packs (not counting any duplicates). Then there’s all the rest of the packs in storage from other breeders. :sweat_smile:

25 Likes

Piper1 just wondering if piper is part of your real name cause mine is and it’s not the common of a name I live in az and am some what new to og but I’ll share with ya anyhow

19 Likes

Hahah okay I would do the same that’s a ton of fuckin seed! They’ll be talking about smacky’s freezer stash in 30 years

11 Likes

Hello OGs,
this is Uplift.

Uplift#2

Uplift#4

Uplift#5

Best wishes

Bud

60 Likes

I’m growing Uplift outdoors, along with Phone Home, Saint’s Crossing, Cosmic Serpent, Sunshine Queen, Silver Sunshine, Beautiful Day, and Tiger Tail. It’s my first time growing any of Bodhi’s seeds, and they’re loving the Sunshine (if not the leafhoppers and lanternflies).

Sorry, no pics just now, but I’ll let y’all know how it goes. :sunny:

28 Likes

Oh cool I’ve been wondering about that one. I have a pack of that. Havent seen too many pics or smoke reports on it yet though

11 Likes

Test vape of Devil’s Hashplant in old perfectly clean Vapor Genie Aluminum. Chopped last week at 87 days from seed, with nice square pyramids for buds. Not huge but about average size, mostly dry now in paper bag. Face Rush! Quickly confused after a few draws and grinning. Time gets different and distorted. Nice.

2 more Devil’s Hashplant at 61 days from seed putting on weight and very frosty with cloudy trichs. Add Pine and Fuel smells here and very sticky.

24 Likes

ssdd bx day 41 since flip these girls are doing fantastic my number 2 pheno and number 4 phenotype are stacking the hardest and the most hungry I give them a moderate feed in general but they been really wanting TONS of calcium(partly due to me pushing my led hard) just gave them some ewc and a tea much love and happy growing

54 Likes

FT

Space Monkey

50 Likes

Wow, is she pink… or is that a P deficiency, lol? I love Space Monkey, but never had one look like that : Nice!

13 Likes

Id deprive it too. Still better find a shovel . That thing might like deprevation then you’ll know if 20 gallons is enough .

1 Like

Looks tight . Piper is kinda my name .Just a nickname that stuck .

1 Like

ahh, the good ole bbay daze. I think I may still have some Chrystal trident f2s. mini’s Chrystal throttle (afwreck x Chrystal trident) is a fun one. that I def have f2s of still.

those early bodhi daze were fun. breed bay was the genesis of it all. awesome bc that’s where I met stray, doc d, and bodhi… not to mention, where they all came to meet as well. overgrow, pre shut down, was the genesis of my online forum activity. but breed bay is where everything really turnt up. subcool was the one that brought me there originally. ahh, those were some good times.

20 Likes

Hello! She is really pink! It’s already 4 runs with her and every time she is pink after 8-9 weeks 12/12 :wink:
I will say more, almost all the plants in the pack were colored, some purple, and some pink … In F2 there were plants more like red …
Probably light also matters, but the first cycle was under HPS (it seems so will English) other runs - LED
If you are interested in saying, I have photos of previous cycles and F2 …

15 Likes

You must be feeding her strawberry daiquiris, lol! I’d love to see more pics… this is the Bodhi Plant thread, show 'em off :wink:

11 Likes

My 3x3 bed is getting closer to flipping to flower. Back 2 are the same pheno of Purple Afghan Hashplant. My buddy gave me a few clones of seeds I had given him that he hasn’t flowered yet. I was trying to get them a little bigger. The middle 2 are 2 different Goji f2s, and up front we have an Old Soul and a Polecat 91bx.

30 Likes