Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

I got this from Shoe who is a wealth of knowledge and amazing human overall. @zephyr

I have seen a solid 3 phenos so far on the 88G13Hp so far. The Xmas tree style described above. A “green” pheno that has a lot of peat moss and forrest type smells and more of an average Hashplant style. And a Burnt Rubber/Skunky/ Hashplant style pheno. I know there is also a rare recessive Deadly G pheno that can pop up from the 1988G13 HP side of things too but have only seen it once and I have grown of things using the 1988G13HP male(s) (Hazeman’s work as well)

I hope this can help someone searching or just generally interested.

23 Likes

Got these wet this morning.

Anyone have experience growing these out?
And anyone have insight into the Chem 3 mother?
Some old posts on THCfarmer , show Obsolete and Swerve talking it up as the strongest smelling of the Chems but not much else.
Any insight is appreciated.:v:

34 Likes

Hey @Budderton you might find this useful:

19 Likes

Right on, thanks @CrunchBerries .

9 Likes

@Budderton
Here’s a little thread with some pics from 2009 on THCFarmer, the grower describes it as:

“Obsoul33t
Mar 21, 2009
i have and she is every bit as good as the rest , nearly the yield of the #4 but with much the smell of the d with more skunk less dead meat . tad below the d in stength”

17 Likes

I’m fairly certain nube posted a full-on grow report of the Cobra Lips on breedbay.

16 Likes

Yeah, that’s the one I was reading. The description kinda goes against the one given in the Chem D discussion. Skunk and gym locker funk vs fruity and citrus.

11 Likes

Thanks @minitiger , I’ll check that out.

8 Likes

I found the smoke report just now, but maybe the grow report isn’t there anymore? I have a hard time finding shit on BB, but it’s probably there somewhere. I know it used to be there, though, just because I read it like five years ago and thought,”Fuck, I probably shoulda gotten some of those seeds…” haha.

14 Likes

I received these with the condition that I do a seed increase so the plan is a soft selection (remove Herms) and then open pollination of everything left. Hopefully if all goes well, it’ll qualify for a co op preservation run. Either way gonna get a bunch of f2 out to members, if successful.:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

24 Likes

Sounds like a plan! I’m not interested in the resultant seeds, but I’m sure a shitload of other people will be haha. When I read nube’s report five or six years ago, my seed collection wasn’t anywhere near what it is now. I wanted the Cobra Lips seeds five years ago; now, not so much haha. I mean, it sounds like a great cross, I just don’t want any more seeds.

Why do you think there’re gonna be herms?

11 Likes

I’m not going in with any preconceived ideas, I just ment that if any unwarranted inter sex traits showed, I would remove them for the population.:grin::peace_symbol:

10 Likes

is there a place where upcoming releases are described/discussed/announced or is it just following seedbanks and “surprise!” ?

9 Likes

Pretty much this

14 Likes

You are in it :joy:

10 Likes

youre in it :slight_smile:

otherwise breedbay is also a place with a lot of info, alhough i have not seen much of latest releases.

from what ive read in this thread there are also mailing lists from headies, jbc, and great lakes genetics where further descriptions are included. OH, and headies/shoe’s Discord, too

I created this meta search Programmable Search Engine

it only searches OG, trollitup, thc farmer and ICMAG - and usually that will show up good info.

21 Likes

@VAhomegrown here’s the pairings for the Blue Sunshine.

13 Likes

What am I doing wrong? That link just takes me to a blank googly page :frowning:

5 Likes

on the top it should have a search field, it will only turn out results from OG, trollitup, thc farmer and ICMAG.

its essentially a google search but only for those forums (it only searches those sites). so it makes your results more relevant.

14 Likes

Ohhh, that box, lol! Thanks :slight_smile:

6 Likes